Options

i MIGHT have an extra columbia ticket.

i am a targeti am a target Posts: 803
edited May 2008 in The Porch
i'm unsure if my friend is going to be making the show thus leaving me with a spare ticket. i'm not looking to give it away here but i wanted to let people know my plan.

it's pretty simple. if i'm alone i'll be looking to unload the ticket for face falue to some lucky guy or gal the day of the show only! so if you don't have a ticket or are looking to upgrade (my tenclub number is 169xxx and i've always been row 8-10) keep your eye out for me. i'll be wearing a green military style hat and i have roses tattooed on my arm.

the only catch is the person has to wait in line next to me and come into the show with me to ensure that they don't resell the ticket.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    odieodie Posts: 73
    hobbes wrote:
    i'm unsure if my friend is going to be making the show thus leaving me with a spare ticket. i'm not looking to give it away here but i wanted to let people know my plan.

it's pretty simple. if i'm alone i'll be looking to unload the ticket for face falue to some lucky guy or gal the day of the show only! so if you don't have a ticket or are looking to upgrade (my tenclub number is 169xxx and i've always been row 8-10) keep your eye out for me. i'll be wearing a green military style hat and i have roses tattooed on my arm.

the only catch is the person has to wait in line next to me and come into the show with me to ensure that they don't resell the ticket.
    Funny I might have an extra ticket also for the same show but will get back to you all to let you know what I will be wearing I can't plan that out this early in the game!!!LOL
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    fugawzifugawzi Posts: 874
    damn someone should go with hobbes, those will be probably be really good seats.
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    i am a targeti am a target Posts: 803
    odie wrote:
    Funny I might have an extra ticket also for the same show but will get back to you all to let you know what I will be wearing I can't plan that out this early in the game!!!LOL

Hahaha..well it's going to be hot so I'll be wearing my hat and the tattoo's are ...well..kind of there forever
  • Options
    odieodie Posts: 73
    hobbes wrote:
    Hahaha..well it's going to be hot so I'll be wearing my hat and the tattoo's are ...well..kind of there forever
    Well ya, I have tatts too but they are in hidden places if I were to show them I would be naked, I am sure I wouldn't have any complaints though
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    fugawzi wrote:
    damn someone should go with hobbes, those will be probably be really good seats.

How about Calvin?

Sorry couldn't resist.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive