Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ah sure no doubt she loves us all anyway! ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Passed my driving test! Yay!!!!! **insert lil' jumping up and down smilie** :D:D:D:D

Congratulations Rita!!! I couldn't imagine not driving. Would drive me lots :D

How has everyone been? I'm going to try and get on this place a bit more. No excuses for not talking to you lot more often. Bet I've missed so much. It's got to be a good year since I was last active around these here parts. Far too long :(
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    jrd wrote:
    anyone else get an email from Amazon with

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Live-Ten-Legs-P ... 27&sr=1-22

?

Did you order it John??

It's a joke we haven't received news from 10C.

nah, i ain't ordering nowt unless i know what it is... ;)
    i like the way it says 'box set' yet 'number of discs: 1'
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!

Stoney!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: How's everything been with you?

Got a confirmed venue for G's party. Another cricket club. Nice but a bit more difficult to get to for some but who cares.... :twisted:

Cat brought in a mouse who is now under the dresser in the living room... :roll:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    morning all!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Morning all! :wave:

Congrats Rita! :D I'm looking to start driving soon... God help all on the roads :roll:

Oh and congrats on the venue :thumbup:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Good Morning

its is far far to long stoney, but good to see you now !

Rita so glad you found somewhere. I'm looking at 3 venues tonight fingers crossed.

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Still nothing V? :? When do you need it for?
  • Options
    So I'm planning my week-long roadtrip around Ireland next week, but work are being fussy and don't want me to go. It's not a nice place to be right now :(

I also ended up having one of those "I think I might still like you..." conversations with an ex outside the pub on Sat night (for the 2nd time!). He has a long term lady person though and I dunno if it's just a case of wanting what I can't have. It's not even the one I was living with, this one I went out with for a very short time about 4 years ago :roll: The joys of it all :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    you could have at least humped him Jenny.

ok, the girls might be better with advice on this one.... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hey all. I'm writing this hello (this one: "Hello!") amidst some cardboard boxes, most of which are still unpleasantly empty. :? :lol: Taking a break to enjoy some toast and to let you know I've been reading everything that you've been saying. :twisted:

Soo.. Congrats on the driving, yay for any and all venue confirmations and so forth. :mrgreen: And hello stoney!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Hey Rita, VV, eMMI, everyone else! *waves*

I'm good thanks. Glad you got a venue sorted for G.

I know the feeling of having lots of boxes eMMI. We still haven't unpacked everything from our move back in April :shock: I think there are always one or two boxes which remain unpacked for quite some time. Or in my parents case, 20 odd years!!!

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Well fuck me sideways...it's stoney ;) how ya keepin me auld flower???

Emmi I'm still not happy with this living in sun but I suppose I'll just have to!

Congrats on venue Rita!

Sian best of luck with the driving!

Jen dunks right ;)

V ;)

JRD how's project X comin along?? Hope the old wankin injury clears up soon ;)

Theirry you lost my number or somethin?? ;)

Oh and soupy is still a hairy nutsack :lol:;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Hey Al!!!! I'm good ta. How's you and the family?

I thought eMMI lived in Finland not Spain? ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Emmi I'm still not happy with this living in sun but I suppose I'll just have to!

Well, you should be over the fricking moon about this, bro. :evil: :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Hey Rita, VV, eMMI, everyone else! *waves*

I'm good thanks. Glad you got a venue sorted for G.

I know the feeling of having lots of boxes eMMI. We still haven't unpacked everything from our move back in April :shock: I think there are always one or two boxes which remain unpacked for quite some time. Or in my parents case, 20 odd years!!!

I don't even wanna think about unpacking yet. :lol: Suppose I'll have loads of time for it though.

I've just remembered some stuff and boxes I have in the storage. Oh man.. I need to get better at throwing stuff away. :think:
    I thought eMMI lived in Finland not Spain? ;)

He's so upset about me being happy that he can't even type anymore. :evil: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    you could have at least humped him Jenny.

ok, the girls might be better with advice on this one.... ;)

Nah... I think humping could have been appropriate :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, I'll keep that in mind the next time I see him :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Got a confirmed venue for G's party. Another cricket club. Nice but a bit more difficult to get to for some but who cares.... :twisted:

Not Hampton Hill Cricket Club is it ? Their club house was burnt down last week... :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

JRD how's project X comin along?? Hope the old wankin injury clears up soon ;)

kinda slowed down with the old hand shandy strain i'm afraid, but on the whole it's coming along nicely.
    i'll get back to you when it's time for you to go trawling on You Tube for extra 'material' 8-)
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Al :twisted:
    Rita :thumbup:
    eMMi :crazy:
    Stoney :wave:
    Dunk :lol:
    Chimey :mrgreen:
    JRD :wtf:
    Jen ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Not Hampton Hill Cricket Club is it ? Their club house was burnt down last week... :(

Are you taking the piss? Her party was initially booked there. That's why I had to find another venue!

'morning everyone.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    aloha!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    *sniff sniff* Soupie doesnt love I didnt get a smiley *sniff snifff* :cry:

Sorry Long rant !

I cant believe the meat head manager I had to deal with at a gym last night. they have a great studio in the center of Bristol just perfect for my event, I want to hire it for 14 hours over 2 days !!! it's about £25 an hr so thats lots of money right ? anyone would jump at it. but NO ass hole just kept saying you have to work around our classes we cant move stuff for you, His "classes" are 11-12 saturday and 3-4 sunday !!!!!!!!! not alot even if they had 30 ppl in the class which I very much dout everyone knows ppl dont like doing stuff at weekends ( I know how it is at my gym) They have a Spin room down stars which he could move the bikes over and hold his classes there. so he would rather not go to the effot and not make an extra £350 !! SO I had to really push him and charm him and point out that I wanted to rent it for 14 hours !! He finaly said he would try and work things out for the sunday if I could work round his class on the saturday. the young slightly simple girl on reception could straight away see it was worth moving stuff to accomadate us !!! ugh stupid man, he is going to talk to the owner today and get back to me. :roll:

Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    *sniff sniff* Soupie doesnt love I didnt get a smiley *sniff snifff* :cry:

Well, some of us only got the crazy wiggly eyes. :?

Best of luck with your venue. :D
  • Options
    VV - i am Sorry 8-)
    eMMi :crazy: :lolno:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    :ugeek: :arrow: :?: :lol:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:

Are you taking the piss? Her party was initially booked there. That's why I had to find another venue!

'morning everyone.

nope, not trying to be funny... just haven't been keeping up to date with the kist over the last couple of weeks or so... suppose it would have been a bit of a coincidence if two local cricket clubs had burnt down, fallen over and then sank into the swamp... either that or someone really doesn't like cricket... :think:
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    suppose it would have been a bit of a coincidence if two local cricket clubs had burnt down, fallen over and then sank into the swamp... either that or someone really doesn't like cricket... :think:

Well at least when they rebuild it this time they will have the strongest cricket club in all England :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    jrd wrote:
    ... either that or someone really doesn't like cricket... :think:

Can't stand cricket. That and baseball.