Options

Confirmation for Mansfield - 6/28/08

Fatal SmileFatal Smile Posts: 111
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Just got my confirmation email for the show, looks like it is confirmed and we will see PJ one more time!!!!!
CARPE DIEM!!

"Oh, if I knew where it was I would take you there but there's much more than this. Woh see the world."

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"

"No need to be void, or save up on life. You got to spend it all"

Minneapolis 1998, St. Paul 2003, Alpine Valley 2003, Thunder Bay 2005, St. Paul 2006 I, St. Paul 2006 II, The Gorge I 2006, Hartford 2008, Mansfield I 2008, Mansfield II 2008, Chicago I 2009, EV Solo Minneapolis 2011, PJ 20 Alpine Valley I 2011, PJ 20 Alpine Valley II 2011, Wrigley 2013, Moline 2014, St. Paul 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    YAY!

given that i earlier purchased premiere parking for the as-of-then unconfirmed saturday gig ;)...good to know! :p

ahhhhhhh....my last of 5 shows in one whirlwind week! LOVE it! :D

*just checked - i got mine too! woooohooooooo!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    got my confirmation too....as well as premier parking
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    What if you don't get premier parking? Do you have to park in a field somewhere nearby?
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    both that one and Camden 2
    ok, now lets get that flight booked!
  • Options
    What if you don't get premier parking? Do you have to park in a field somewhere nearby?

i have never seen a show there, but reading NUMEROUSposts here from people who have, sounds like the parking situation is a NIGHTMARE w/o it. bit crazy paying $40 for parking, especially outside of a city :p...but whatever...i HATe being trapped in a parking lot.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    i have never seen a show there, but reading NUMEROUSposts here from people who have, sounds like the parking situation is a NIGHTMARE w/o it. bit crazy paying $40 for parking, especially outside of a city :p...but whatever...i HATe being trapped in a parking lot.

Thanks for the info
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I got mine too! This is so exciting! Are any of the hotels within walking distance? I don't mind walking a mile or more.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    I got mine too! This is so exciting! Are any of the hotels within walking distance? I don't mind walking a mile or more.

from what i've read, no. there's a thread on the given to fly forum..i think? the closest is about 5 miles from the venue. i am thinking the same.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I'm glad the show is confirmed now! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    I'm glad the show is confirmed now! :)

you're going? so i will finally be able to meet justam! it BETTER happen this time! :)

cheers to all the confirmations!
    now we just need official boots for all the shows!
    :cool:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    you're going? so i will finally be able to meet justam! it BETTER happen this time! :)

Yes. I'll be at Mansfield I and Hartford. We can't miss each other THIS time! ;)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    Yes. I'll be at Mansfield I and Hartford. We can't miss each other THIS time! ;)

YAY!
    i shall be at both those shows as well. :) you better go to the pre-parties!

ahhhhhhh....gonna be a GREAT time! pj 5x in one week...woohooooo!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    YAY!
    i shall be at both those shows as well. :) you better go to the pre-parties!

ahhhhhhh....gonna be a GREAT time! pj 5x in one week...woohooooo!

:D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    got mine too

Hartfield Friday night, Mansfield Saturday night

what a great weekend this will be.........
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    i L O V E it when i see a message from donotreply@tenclub.net in my inbox :D
    hurray for confirmed mansfield 2 tix!!!!!

errr wait, wouldnt the 28th be mansfield 1 and then the 30th be mansfield 2???
    either way, it's all good :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options

Can you still tailgate with beers in cups?
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,840
    I was going to wish you all a great time in my great state of Massachusetts then I just got my Nissan bill with my excise tax of 235 bucks for the priviledge of owning a car in Massachusetts, and realized that Mass. can go fuck themselves :) Anywho, im psyched that i got the confirmation e-mail......see you guys at the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    Can you still tailgate with beers in cups?

haha...considering i have NEVER been to the venue, i apparently know an awful lot. ;) eh, i've just read a LOT of threads about it, friends share, etc. so yes, as faras i know, you CAN still tailgate and consume alcohol, as long as in cups, and not clear cups, must be opaque/color. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    haha...considering i have NEVER been to the venue, i apparently know an awful lot. ;) eh, i've just read a LOT of threads about it, friends share, etc. so yes, as faras i know, you CAN still tailgate and consume alcohol, as long as in cups, and not clear cups, must be opaque/color. :p
    the hypocrisy of this is mind-numbing.. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    the hypocrisy of this is mind-numbing.. :rolleyes:

:confused:
    que?
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    :confused:
    que?
    not you darling, the rule.. :)
  • Options
    gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    confirmed
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    not you darling, the rule.. :)

oh, i see.
    well, i don't really know about MA...but in NY, 'public' alcohol consumption is illegal. and what that means is, no alcohol containers can be seen while you consume. you CAN actually consume alcohol in many public spaces, but yes...you can't SEE that it's alcohol. this is why oftentimes you'll see someone drinking a beer with the can/bottle covered with a paper bag, people drinking from opaque cups, etc. i don't really know how/why this came about, but it is what it is. however, i don't really see hypocrisy in it. silly? perhaps. :p

*hmmmm...or is it in relation to drinking and driving? is that your point? then, yea...maybe. but i think the idea is, OK to drink before a gig, plenty of time for it to wear off...and after a gig...i think cops get a bit more stringent, but even so, i would HOPE that drivers would stop imbibing, but passengers could still have a few. none the less...i really don't know why/how the whole 'covered alcoholic beverage in public spaces' really happened. i guess like our tipping policies ;)...it happened long ago, it's not a big deal to most of us...so...go with the flow......
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    The small paper bag is quite simply one of the greatest inventions ever. Otherwise millions of tailgates would never have happened.
    Jw
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    smarchee wrote:
    got mine too

Hartfield Friday night, Mansfield Saturday night

what a great weekend this will be.........

Yes it will - we're actually going to MSG II as well, and we've decided not to bother going home to upstate on the 26th - we'll just stay in NYC that day and go to Hartford the next and then on to Mansfield. I am stoked!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    Yes it will - we're actually going to MSG II as well, and we've decided not to bother going home to upstate on the 26th - we'll just stay in NYC that day and go to Hartford the next and then on to Mansfield. I am stoked!

it IS a beautiful thing!
    from june 22nd thru june 28th......be seeing pj 5 out of 7 nights. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    oh, i see.
    well, i don't really know about MA...but in NY, 'public' alcohol consumption is illegal. and what that means is, no alcohol containers can be seen while you consume. you CAN actually consume alcohol in many public spaces, but yes...you can't SEE that it's alcohol. this is why oftentimes you'll see someone drinking a beer with the can/bottle covered with a paper bag, people drinking from opaque cups, etc. i don't really know how/why this came about, but it is what it is. however, i don't really see hypocrisy in it. silly? perhaps. :p

*hmmmm...or is it in relation to drinking and driving? is that your point? then, yea...maybe. but i think the idea is, OK to drink before a gig, plenty of time for it to wear off...and after a gig...i think cops get a bit more stringent, but even so, i would HOPE that drivers would stop imbibing, but passengers could still have a few. none the less...i really don't know why/how the whole 'covered alcoholic beverage in public spaces' really happened. i guess like our tipping policies ;)...it happened long ago, it's not a big deal to most of us...so...go with the flow......
    it's about the concealment.

it's ok to drink, but not to 'show' you're drinking?
    places here where you're not allowed to drink in the street, it means you're not allowed to DRINK in the street, not that you're not allowed to show what you're drinking.

but hey, as long as I CAN drink, I don't care from what ;) (but I better not start too early...or have beer.. I want to actually see the shows!)