BEST FRIENDS IS AMAZING!!

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited September 2010 in The Porch
i know i'am alittle late with this...but what a great album

some real gems in there
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    100% agree. Interiors is my favorite Brad album, but Best Friends is getting closer and closer.

Stone, thanks for coming east, but you picked a bad weekend for the Philly / Balt. shows.., everyone going, enjoy!! I have to sit these out.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • 100% agree. Interiors is my favorite Brad album, but Best Friends is getting closer and closer.

Stone, thanks for coming east, but you picked a bad weekend for the Philly / Balt. shows.., everyone going, enjoy!! I have to sit these out.

yea real good stuff

i was surprised by the handful of rockers on the album also
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • good to hear!!

i've had the cd about 3weeks now and haven't had the chance to even spin it once

i already have a pile to spin, of new cds by bands that i have upcoming shows/tickets for, so those come first

which makes me furthur hope that brad will add more dates to this tour. please
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    it really is a great record! it's been in constant rotation since i got it. there isn't one "dud" on the album at all...hard to pick a favorite!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    it really is a great record! it's been in constant rotation since i got it. there isn't one "dud" on the album at all...hard to pick a favorite!

very true

im sick i didnt bring it to work..dying to listen to it right now

the first 4 songs are just off the charts
  • good to hear!!

i've had the cd about 3weeks now and haven't had the chance to even spin it once

i already have a pile to spin, of new cds by bands that i have upcoming shows/tickets for, so those come first

which makes me furthur hope that brad will add more dates to this tour. please

try and move it up in your rotation :mrgreen:
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    It's a great album. I can't stop listening to Rush Hour. I love that track! :)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    demetrios wrote:
    It's a great album. I can't stop listening to Rush Hour. I love that track! :)

yeah i think Rush Hour & Holiday are my favorites....but then again....ha! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Every whisper / Every whisper from you

love it, love it, love it!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Every whisper / Every whisper from you

love it, love it, love it!!

;)
  • Love "Oh my Goodness"

It is a fabulous album all the way around.
  • yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
    my fav are without regret and holiday ...

4 awesome albums !!!

can't wait for the europeen tour !!!! :wink:
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
    2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
    2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
    2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
    2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2
  • The album is fucking fantastic. Beginning to end. 8-)