Options

I Love Ten Club!!!!!!

EdVedder_1EdVedder_1 Posts: 144
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Thanks for all the tickets over the years, thanks for the privlige of seeing the band I love more than a dozen times, and thank you for all your hard work in making this relationship great. You guys all rock. Thanks for getting back to me with a reply super fast yesterday. All and all thanks. KEEP IT UP. See ya in Van.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kitkatkitkat Posts: 31
    I second that sentiment. Thank you for all that you do! i love ten club!
    Lollapalooza 1992
    San Jose 1993
    Fresno 2000
    Las Vegas 2006
    Santa Cruz - E.V. 2008
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    10C rules!
    i like sound...
  • Options
    this is gonna be my first trip to see the pacific coast, so freakin pumped up.
  • Options
    Me too, great people. You rock. Your ticketing system is an utter debacle and is in shambles. But you guys are great. Thanks in advance for trying to improve your ticketing system.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    Me too, great people. You rock. Your ticketing system is an utter debacle and is in shambles. But you guys are great. Thanks in advance for trying to improve your ticketing system.

I agree. Great concept. Great people. Flawed system.
    tacos
  • Options
    I'm having trouble thanking the 10Club for NOT getting the tickets that were in my cart (twice) - then magically disappeared in their system. Learn by the mistakes of others & my mistakes, i.e. using a debit card...
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,392
    I agree. Big ups to the ten club. Never have done me wrong. In fact are directly responsible for some of my happiest moments. BIG UPS.

Love ya.
  • Options
    BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    Hell yeah 10 c .... whip your out so i can on it sum more ..... please please please ;)
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

I think most of us do love the 10C and there is alot of unnecessary bitching at times....

However in this situation, people having their funds held for days for a product they did not receive is a legitimate gripe.
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    TipJammer wrote:
    I agree. Big ups to the ten club. Never have done me wrong. In fact are directly responsible for some of my happiest moments. BIG UPS.

Love ya.

Pearl Jam -the band, not the fanclub- are directly responsible for some of my happiest moments.
  • Options
    BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    mensane wrote:
    Pearl Jam -the band, not the fanclub- are directly responsible for some of my happiest moments.
    i must agree , i think there only doing there job ...simply put
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

fuck 10c. taking people's money for a product you are offering through your faulty system and then delivering no such product and refusing to respond to legitimate gripes and questions is bullshit.

the 10c people are not your friends, they are a business -- make no mistake about it. as such, you should expect out of them the same behavior and actions you would from any responsible business.

getting 10c tickets (or the chance to purchase them) is not a privilege. not by a long shot. it's something you are paying for. if i go to the grocery story and i pay for the groceries and then get to take them home -- that's not a privilege. There's no need to jerk off the cashier just for getting the opportunity to maybe almost kind of purchase groceries --especially if the groceries keep disappearing as you purchase them.

That's just how selling things works when you're a business.

also, I think I should note, it's not the fact that there was a very limited number of tickets because of small venues being played. they get a certain amount of tickets and people (us, the fans) determine how quickly they will sell. i'd rather have gotten completely shut out on a system that worked as opposed to what happened yesterday.

on the other hand, still love pj. don
  • Options
    So um, ya rather it be like the tool fan club that charges you 100 dollars a year but gives you a sticker and a t shirt? and you could pay 250 per ticket to see the band sted of 65? Man, I fought the response to keep clicking the submit? button when the site went down so I don't have multi charges pending, but the answer could be hey all the people that don't like the fan club, FUCK OFF cancel your memberhip, that way less chance of the site going down, and more chace of the people that are true fans getting tickets fo these shows instead of the whiney pissy bitches like yourself that are ungrateful fo the opp to even have something like a pre sale happening. O and have fun dealing with ticketmaster. I'm sure that it will be much easier to get tickets on friday when they sell out in like o 1 minite. Suck a dick bithches.
  • Options
    leedog0leedog0 Posts: 152
    I Love the 10 club. I have made alot of ticket chances and I've missed alot. Even though the missed ticket chances in the past, it's the ones I get that make everything ok.

There will be more shows, there will be more chances.
    8/26/98 - 9/2/00 - 4/28/03 - 7/5/03 - 7/6/03 - 10/3/05 - 5/22/06 - 5/27/06 - 5/28/06 - 6/1/06 - 6/3/06 - 6/24/06 - 7/7/06 - 7/9/06 - 7/10/06 - 8/5/07 - 6/19/08 - 6/20/08 - 6/22/08 - 6/24/08 - 6/25/08 - 8/21/09 - 8/23/09 - 8/24/09 - 10/27/09 - 10/28/09 - 10/30/09 - 10/31/09 - 5/6/10 - 5/7/10 - 5/9/10 - 5/20/10 - 5/21/10 - 9/3/11 - 9/4/11 - 9/2/12 - 7/19/13 - 10/11/13 - 10/18/13 - 10/19/13 - 10/21/13 - 10/22/13 - 4/28/16 - 4/29/16 - 8/20/18 - 4/7/18
    Ed Ved Solo:
    4-10-08 / 4-12-08 / 4-13-08 / 8-16-08 / 6-11-09 / 6-12-09 / 6-14-09 / 6-25-11
    It Makes Much More Sense.........To Live in the Present Tense.
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,015
    props and bump
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    EdVedder_1 wrote:
    So um, ya rather it be like the tool fan club that charges you 100 dollars a year but gives you a sticker and a t shirt? and you could pay 250 per ticket to see the band sted of 65? Man, I fought the response to keep clicking the submit? button when the site went down so I don't have multi charges pending, but the answer could be hey all the people that don't like the fan club, FUCK OFF cancel your memberhip, that way less chance of the site going down, and more chace of the people that are true fans getting tickets fo these shows instead of the whiney pissy bitches like yourself that are ungrateful fo the opp to even have something like a pre sale happening. O and have fun dealing with ticketmaster. I'm sure that it will be much easier to get tickets on friday when they sell out in like o 1 minite. Suck a dick bithches.

right on!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha..................

suck a dick bithches??? hehehehehe.........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    :Di hope, now, hundreds of people, through this experience, realize how shitty the ten club is and let their memberships lapse. :D
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    Ten Club's the greatest! :D
  • Options
    i like them
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    dam right.
  • Options
    I remember at some shows each ticket envelope had my name and fan club number on it...so when I got to the ticket window the tickets were there...it was like they took care of me personally...I'll never get over that.

I have nothing but HUGE respect for them and the job they do...sure it's tough when things go wrong, but as I said, they go more right, than wrong.
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    PJ & 10C are part of our family.

And like family, most of the time they crack you up, hook you up, give you warm fuzzies and make you unbelievably happy. Sometimes they screw up and and piss you off - but you always love them for who they are to you.

:)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    10C and their staff are the best. We are all so lucky to have the 10C. I mean, think about the seats you have gotten through 10C for shows vs the seats you have gotten through ticketmaster. There is no comparison. The shows I have gone to and not been able to get 10C seats (example: VFC Toledo 2004) left me surrounded by annoying drunk dudes who talked through all songs except the ones they knew like Jeremy, Betterman, etc. During those songs I got to listen to annoying drunk guys swinging back and forth with their arms around each other singing and spilling beer everywhere. Quite a different experience than any 10C seats I have ever gotten.

Hopefully system issues get resolved before next tour. If not, I will still be here trying to get my tickets : )

Thanks 10C for all you do.
    Don't mean to push, but I'm being shoved!
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:

And like family, most of the time they crack you up, hook you up, give you warm fuzzies and make you unbelievably happy. Sometimes they screw up and and piss you off - but you always love them for who they are to you.

i like that.

besides, who doesn't sometimes fight with family members ;)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    i love 10C too. i don't have tickets to any show anytime soon and i really don't care. that's not what being in the fanclub is about. there should be a separate ticketclub for the folks that only really care about seeing them live and nothing else.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Foxy Mop wrote:

excellent point.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Honestly-- I am thankful I only got tix for one night. I don't really need to see Eddie more than once this time and I saved $300 in tix, probably over $50 in gas and who knows what in drinks!!!

So THANKS 10C!! and I AM serious.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    bump just to balance the scales :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,326
    HERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!
    I tried getting San Diego tickets but didn't. The reason you won't see me doing any bitching is because I fully understand that with these small venues there is a very small lot of tickets available. The demand is much greater then the supply. Therefore not everyone will be able to get tickets. Simple economics people. Not to mention you still have another shot at the public onsale. Lets remember that these are very small venues so there isn't a bad seat in the house. STOP THE MADNESS!!!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09