Options

Ticketbastards

keithcandylkeithcandyl Posts: 82
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I feel so conflicted. I cannot believe that TM isn't shutdown by the government: they're such a scam. I have my tickets, balcony 1 row D, I paid more than face but lots less than the $600 seen on craigslist. It makes me mad that I felt like I had to get tickets from Ticketsnow rather than risk getting a crappy nose bleed limited view seat. And yet I wanted to see Eddie so bad that I bought a pair of tickets at that lousy price from some bottom-feeding low-life organization. I don't know whether to be happy that free market works or upset that there are so many jerks and their hordes of menions who are able to get away with this crap because Eddie Vedder makes me feel so desperate.

But this is my very, very, very first time to ever get to sit in the same building with EV!!!! And I am soooooo excited about that. How can I be so excited and pissed at the same time? Being human is hard, being a woman is even worse.
And if there's something you'd like to do. Oh, just let me continue to blame you.

EV Chi 1, 08/21/08
EV Memphis, 06/20/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hey atleast you are in the building, i was fortunate to score tickets to both boston shows on ticketmaster today

I am forever greatful to the MASTER!!!!!!!
    NO TIME TO BE VOID OR SAVE UP ON LIFE, YOU GOT TO SPEND IT ALL!!!!!!!
  • Options
    arielariel Posts: 191

But this is my very, very, very first time to ever get to sit in the same building with EV!!!! And I am soooooo excited about that. How can I be so excited and pissed at the same time? Being human is hard, being a woman is even worse.

Hey - I'm looking forward to seeing him for the first time too! Balcony seats also - I don't care - I'll be part of a small crowd seeing the man in action.

Have a great time - I know I will :)
    Creating walls to call your own
    So no one catches you?