Options

Fans going to Vancouver, Santa Cruz, Berkeley, Santa Barb shows

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I'm so happy for the fans going to those shows and seeing Ed b4 us in LA and SD. Just wishing you all a great and safe time. :D

Since moving out to Denver I kinda forgot about these upcoming solo shows. Well in the past couple days I've been getting very excited for this tour now. Like I'm sure many of you are also. :D

See some of you soon.

Patrick :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Rapunzel64Rapunzel64 Posts: 129
    I am starting to get really excited too! I am heading out to Santa Cruz Friday.

Thanks for the good wishes. I know these are going to be great shows!
  • Options
    I am so stoked, we hit the road in 6 hrs to Van:) Gonna be grand
    "So forget the other boys because my love is real.
    Come off your battlefield."
  • Options
    I am so stoked, we hit the road in 6 hrs to Van:) Gonna be grand

Were leaving next week Friday morning and driving to LA and SD. Life is so great right now. :D

Drive safe my friend.
  • Options
    Were leaving next week Friday morning and driving to LA and SD. Life is so great right now. :D

Drive safe my friend.

Thanks you too
    "So forget the other boys because my love is real.
    Come off your battlefield."
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    definitely good and safe travels to all making the journey. it'll be a treat to go to shows where i can sleep in my own bed the same night!

and after watching that can't keep video, i am SO ready. some soul-soothing ed tuneage is gonna do me right, i know it :)
  • Options
    tstonetstone Posts: 28
    Leaving Richmond on Thursday morning. Flying into San Fran and then down to Santa Cruz on Friday and Sat. Can't wait. Come home, Columbia, Va. Bch and DC. Lotta PJ to look forward to. Hope to see you there!
    1/95 DC, 7/95 Chicago, 9/95 Austin, 9/96 Columbia, 10/96 Charlotte, Charleston, 9/98 Va Bch, Columbia, 8/00 Va Bch., 9/00 Columbia, 7/03 Bristow, 10/04 Asheville, DC, 5/06 DC, 9/06 Bologna, Verona, 4/08 Ed in Santa Cruz, 6/08 Columbia, SC, Va. Bch, 6/22 and 8/08 Ed in DC.
  • Options
    SmartypantsSmartypants Posts: 114
    I'm going to Berkeley in 6 days and I'm totally unprepared - it still hasn't sunk in!! I'm going to arrive in SF that morning and I haven't planned my day out yet. I really, really need to get a sightseeing plan together. And I have to find a hotel! Surreal :)

Welcome to Colorado, btw!
    michelle

power to the peaceful
  • Options
    I'm going to Berkeley in 6 days and I'm totally unprepared - it still hasn't sunk in!! I'm going to arrive in SF that morning and I haven't planned my day out yet. I really, really need to get a sightseeing plan together. And I have to find a hotel! Surreal :)

Welcome to Colorado, btw!

Thanks I love it here.
  • Options
    Thanks!! I can't believe it is tomorrow :eek: :D:D

Safe travels to all and ENJOY!!!!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    everyone have fun tomorrow night.....can't wait to read the reviews....santa barbara can't come soon enough....:)
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Chiqui, who are you coming to Santa cruz show with? Need to have a beach gathering my friend!
    i'm riding with friends, not sure yet when we're arriving! :) ahhhh cool town, beach, ed and good folks, can't beat it!
  • Options
    i'm riding with friends, not sure yet when we're arriving! :) ahhhh cool town, beach, ed and good folks, can't beat it!

Have a great time. :D
  • Options
    Have a great time. :D
    thanks, you too! :)