Options

Fill me in....in a nut shell

faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I was activated with my Air Guard unit to assist with security and sandbagging for the flooding in eastern Iowa. Just got home but heard some stuff about Bonnaroo. I was this close to getting tickets but glad I didn't because I got sent out Friday and would have ben screwed.

What happened after PJ's set?

Side note: I'm too tired to search. Been working 14-16 ours days and am exhausted.
Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thecorythecory Posts: 290
    not an expert on it (read about it was not there) but pearl jam played for almost 3 hours and went an hour late. kanye west, who had moved his set from before pj to after 2 am , ostensibly to show off his glow in the dark theme, was delayed about two hours. the crowed was kept mostly in the dark. many went to sleep and or booed west. kanye didn't address the situation, and did his set, i think around four thirty. kanye is now mad at pearl jam. this is all third hand reporting, i hope this is what you are referring to. thanks for helping us all out man
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    Pearl Jam kicked so much ass Kanye cried.

And that's the God's honest truth.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Kanye has been late to alot of his shows on this tour. I don't think that PJ going over by an hour made Kanye late, he just dosen't know how to treat his fans or people that want to see him. Plus,friends of mine who saw his show said that it wasn't the best.
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)