Options

EV trade LA for SD

SilverSeedSilverSeed Posts: 336
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Ok I'm gonna try this again:

I have 3 tickets to LA night one, they are TM tickets.

I'd love to trade for 3 tickets to either SD show, preferably night 2.

Please please let me know if anyone would like to do this.
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" he probably didn't mean kill them...

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you." -Deep Toughts, Jack Handy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    SilverSeed wrote:
    Ok I'm gonna try this again:

I have 3 tickets to LA night one, they are TM tickets.

I'd love to trade for 3 tickets to either SD show, preferably night 2.

Please please let me know if anyone would like to do this.
    I don't have SD but if we can find a way to make it work in a 3-way trade..

someone who has SD takes some of my [thread=280553]PJ spares[/thread] (Hartford I can get a pair no problem, on my number even. Florida too though on a really bad number, probably DC and if I'm going to ask very nicely to someone, maybe, MSG2..all those on high numbers though)
    I take your LAs and you take his/her SDs...if that makes sense :D

where are your TM tickets btw? (I don't really care but the other people that'd be taking the other tickets might )
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    I'm looking for one San Diego 2 ticket. I'm a 10c member. I promise to be reasonably sober, refrain from holding up signs, flash photos, inane shout outs and you can bet I'll be singing the appropriate "No More" lines.
    Please PM me.

P.S. Sorry for the accidental Madonna reference in the subject line.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    I'm looking for one San Diego 2 ticket. I'm a 10c member. I promise to be reasonably sober, refrain from holding up signs, flash photos, inane shout outs and you can bet I'll be singing the appropriate "No More" lines.
    Please PM me.

P.S. Sorry for the accidental Madonna reference in the subject line.

Hey get off my thread! Haha... I went to SDHS too, well the Academy at that point. Congrats on going to an awesome school. Good luck on SD2 tix.

I, too, promise to be reasonably sober. In case that's an issue to anyone looking to trade...

Pegasus, I'd love to hear from you if you make the three way happen. Trade that is...

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you." -Deep Toughts, Jack Handy
  • Options
    Bump for the trade.

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    SilverSeed wrote:
    Hey get off my thread! Haha... I went to SDHS too, well the Academy at that point. Congrats on going to an awesome school. Good luck on SD2 tix.

I, too, promise to be reasonably sober. In case that's an issue to anyone looking to trade...

Pegasus, I'd love to hear from you if you make the three way happen. Trade that is...
    LOL
    going to bed now, 2am..damn! it's not like I'm going to get any sleep at the weekend!

if you hear anyting, leave me a message and I'll chase it up in the morning. :)
  • Options
    Bump!

Running out of time, any takers?