Options

linkin park/chris cornell PR

pjcincipjcinci Posts: 223
edited April 2008 in The Porch
does anybody have the password so i can get the presale tickets for the Project Revolution tour

much appreciated
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump to the front
  • Options
    please help
  • Options
    pjcinci wrote:
    please help

the password is

patheticoldsingerlookingforteenagefans
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    the password is

patheticoldsingerlookingforteenagefans

Actually it is: KimMattBenIMissYou
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    release30 wrote:
    Actually it is: KimMattBenIMissYou
    that too.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    im not going cause linkin park fuckin sucks... but some people might as well get some use of this... so here ya go:

1CHCN8

ill just have to hold out for the real tour after his album release... another bad move on chris' part IMO... why does he continue trying to reach a "new audience" at the expense of an already very loyal group of fans? its a good thing hes so fuckin talented or i wouldve given up on him by now...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    linkin park is the worst fucking band. I get road rage like hell when they come on the radio. Shortly after hearing them I immediately change the station and then become mad at the entire world.
  • Options
    Hey man i am in Linkin Parks fan club i got my password and used it to get tix to get PIT tickets for the hartford show. Its not a password that can be used more than once. Linkin Park generates a different password for each fanclub member therefore you may have trouble finding a passweord that actually works.
  • Options
    Shortly after hearing them I immediately change the station and then become mad at the entire world.

Yeah, I think that's the idea.. except for the changing the station part. ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Hey man i am in Linkin Parks fan club i got my password and used it to get tix to get PIT tickets for the hartford show. Its not a password that can be used more than once. Linkin Park generates a different password for each fanclub member therefore you may have trouble finding a passweord that actually works.
    the password i listed is exclusively for the CC street team / message board user... so i think it should work multiple times and still allow access to the presale... just so people know...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/