Options

How much will this go for? Awesome PJ item!

Comments

• Options
    Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
    That is an amazing item. If only I wore a broke college grad...Id wear it to sleep everynight!
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    I'm alway amazed at how much people pay for autographs.
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Its not just the autograph here...It is because he wore the shirt at shows..
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Jason P wrote:
    yes, that's just crazyness
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    If this goes for less than $2750 it is a shame; not because it is worth that or that I would pay that, but the Reenk Roink on ebay yesterday went for $2750 and that is just a copy of Ten with a case scribbled on by Jeff and Ed. This shirt atleast has potential of being framed with the picture of him wearing it and turning into a cool collectors item...the Reenk Roink is basically just a cd
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    your also donating a lot of money to a good cause, not just the autograph
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    yeah, I could see this being worth quite a bit... reenk roink, I wouldn't pay more than $1 for that burned cd... unsigned, regular recording of Ten that probably doesn't even play anymore...
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    pjtaper wrote:
    yeah, I could see this being worth quite a bit... reenk roink, I wouldn't pay more than $1 for that burned cd... unsigned, regular recording of Ten that probably doesn't even play anymore...

What would you pay for a signed one with an explanation of what reeenk roink actually meant??
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Jason P wrote:

me too. it's just a scribble.
  • Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    your also donating a lot of money to a good cause, not just the autograph

bingo!

nice to see things on ebay like this
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,450
    Does it come with the signed book?
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Search the sellers other items. Tons of setlists and stuff for a great cause! Love Ed's new pick. Tribute to Evel Knievel.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    i am a targeti am a target Posts: 808
    What would you pay for a signed one with an explanation of what reeenk roink actually meant??

is it hard for you to understand that not everyone cares about a reenk roink?
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    everyone's got a different opinion on what value for all these things are .... some people love autographs, others vinyl, others posters ... etc etc.

As for autographs, seriously, if I don't get the autograph myself, it feels kinds of empty.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    thats pretty cool actually, kinda funny to say "im wearing eddie vedders t shirt"

fuck the autographs on it id wear the damn thing!
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:
    is it hard for you to understand that not everyone cares about a reenk roink?

Is it hard for you to understand SARCASM?? Why dont you run along and play with your little wine bottle....

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    Id wear it to sleep everynight!

know how i know you're gay? the answer doesn't involve coldplay :)
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    OK Pearl Jam needs to make "Trading Cards with "Game Worn" clothing like Fleer did with Babe Ruth!!!

"Hey Gr8Dane I'll trade you a Mike Gorge 2005 for a Stone MSG 2007", It would be awesome!!!!!! Have set list from that show on back with picture of member wearing the item in that concert!!!

Might be the 5 ...well 7 sex on the beach drinks but I like it!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    Lizardking wrote:
    OK Pearl Jam needs to make "Trading Cards with "Game Worn" clothing like Fleer did with Babe Ruth!!!

"Hey Gr8Dane I'll trade you a Mike Gorge 2005 for a Stone MSG 2007", It would be awesome!!!!!! Have set list from that show on back with picture of member wearing the item in that concert!!!

Might be the 5 ...well 7 sex on the beach drinks but I like it!!!

i think that's an awesome idea myself....

and this shirt will go for exactly whatever the most someone is willing to pay, plus one bid. i predict timfooty is on this one, too....and when timfooty bids, timfooty wins

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    i predict timfooty is on this one, too....and when timfooty bids, timfooty wins

First thing I read this morning and ALREADY...POST OF THE DAY!! hahaha

• Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Damn, I wish I had the funds for that... :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.