Options

thought on seniority at EV shows...

nothingheadnothinghead Posts: 270
edited February 2008 in The Porch
if I remember correctly, i thought the 10c only typically got like 10-15% of the seats at shows.

places like zellerbach hall in berkley on seat about 2k people.

the front row is three sections of 14 seats (42 total).

even if the 10c got 20% of the tickets (400 seats), that's still the first 10 rows.

just a thought. whether they use seniority or not...how bad could your seats possibly be?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    if I remember correctly, i thought the 10c only typically got like 10-15% of the seats at shows.

even if the 10c got 20% of the tickets (400 seats), that's still the first 10 rows.

just a thought. whether they use seniority or not...how bad could your seats possibly be?

your thoughts are logical and sound ... they should bring a calm to this board ........

they have no place here.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options

Because there is no seniority, people are wondering if this is going to become more of a trend for the tour later this year at much bigger venues where it impacts your location a lot more.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    well, i guess another way of looking at it is since there are so few seats it didn't really matter and that 10c was looking to do something neat for members with lousy numbers.

i guess i just assumed since the part about the non seniority rationing of tickets said specifically for the EV solo tour that it was just for that...oh well.
  • Options
    PJ20PJ20 Miami, FL Posts: 94
    Because there is no seniority, people are wondering if this is going to become more of a trend for the tour later this year at much bigger venues where it impacts your location a lot more.

I doubt it. I think this is their ability to change the rules a little bit because it's not a full Pearl Jam tour. I think they realize that it's nice to break seniority once and a while but know that the system is the most fair overall.