Options

Now that's officially gone. How did you do today?

over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I can't believe I physically survived this hell hole.
Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    Blaaaah.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    got msg 1, but not msg 2...and the weird thing about that is that the server crashed on me for msg 2 when i hit the submit payment button...put in my cc info and hit submit and bam, then it went down...

checked my profile and nothing. checked my cart, and nothing...oh well. 1 is better than none...
    2000 - Houston (x2)
    2003 - Houston, NOLA
    2005 - Toronto, Mexico City (x2)
    2006 - DC, NYC Avalon (Storytellers), E Rutherford (x2), SF (x3)
    2007 - Chicago (Lollapalooza)
    2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden (x2), DC, NYC MSG (x2), EV DC (x2)
    2009 - EV Baltimore (x2)
    2011 - EV SF (x2), Toronto (x2)
  • Options
    StickmanJamStickmanJam Posts: 425
    same here my friend. Scored tickets to both MSG's, couldn't be happier (or luckier).

Although a few....oh who am I kidding, A LOT of choice expletives directed at the computer helped me through the process

See you all at MSG!!
    MSG 7/8-7/9/03 -- Boston 9/28/04 -- Hartford 5/13/06 -- Boston 5/24-5/25/06 -- MSG 6/24-6/25/08 -- Hartford 6/27/08 -- Philly 10/31/09 -- Hartford 5/15/10 -- Boston 5/17/10
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    me: 2 for 2
    husband: 1 for 2
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    2 for 2- but I do feel bad for any one that lives in NY that could not get tix for their hometown show
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    MSG 1 - No.

MSG 2 - Yes.

Now to get an MSG 1 tick.
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    1/2. Got MSG 1 but missed out on MSG 2. All you fuckin' outta towners!!!!

I'll be on ticketmaster with long red. Hopefully taking his tickets :D. Just kidding...but not really.
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,648
    I feel lucky as I was able to get my pair and then get another pair (for another member) for both shows. MSG 2 was harder of the 2.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    ziggy21ziggy21 Posts: 23
    Got tix to MSG 1, shut out for MSG2. Had tix in my cart about 5 times and it kept logging me out even though cookies were set properly and I was signed in. It's pretty frustrating living in NYC and working directly across the street from MSG.
  • Options
    chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    Feel lucky today, got tix for both shows.

MSG 1 took me 20 minutes.

MSG 2 took me 40 minutes (had tix once, lost them and then got them again after about 200 "refreshes").

Both times I had to wait forever to even get the tenclub homepage up....just seemed to keep crashing and crashing. I wouldn't mind going back to snail mail.

I'm happy though, would have been painful missing out since I live 10 blocks south of the Garden.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• Options
    NotForMeNotForMe Posts: 100
    I got MSG1 in about 3 minutes, but nothing for MSG2. This is the 1st time I've been shut out for a PJ concert at a local major arena. Maybe I'll try my luck w/ TM, or just go to 1 show.
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Missed out on MSG1, but got MSG2. Very frustrating- a lot of refreshing and once I got to the cc area- I put in number and then all hell broke loose. At first, did not think I got them, but went into my profile and there they were. However, in my excitement I did not put the right name for the billing- address is correct though. Do you think it will be ok- or will it get rejected.
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    2/2, does Connecticut count as local enough? I don't want to get beat down for being an out of towner. If it helps I lived in Brooklyn last summer...
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    I think I got a pair for MSG2. It is confirmed in my profile and my credit card was charged, yet no email confirmation yet. Should I be worried?
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    I think I got a pair for MSG2. It is confirmed in my profile and my credit card was charged, yet no email confirmation yet. Should I be worried?

No, my fellow Staten Islander, if it's in the profile you are good to go.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    im so fricking drained lol

my head is spinning

well worth it though:)
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    im so fricking drained lol

my head is spinning
    RIGHT!!!!
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    phillyfan wrote:
    RIGHT!!!!

oh man its crazy

i dont know why im even on here now i wanna lay down
  • Options
    Got both nights somehow

This coming from White Plains, NY...close enough to the city :)
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Managed to get MSG night 1, but didn't really bother to try for night 2. I'm pumped!

But my Camden extra ticket that was I going to get fell through... I'll find a way though.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    over_bends wrote:
    No, my fellow Staten Islander, if it's in the profile you are good to go.

Hello to you, fellow SIer.

Yeah, I finally got email confirmation, so I'm breathing a bit easier now. What a freaking stressful day.
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    Shut out on night 1. After 45 minutes, finally got night 2. Wish they played Jones beach, maybe it wouldnt be as popular to out of towners
    Hartford '06 Camden '06 East Rutherford '06
    Madrid '07 Munich '07 London '07
    Camden '08 MSG I '08 MSG II '08 Hartford '08 Mansfield '08
    Philly II '09 Philly III '09 Philly IV '09
    Hartford '10 MSG I '10 MSG II '10
    Made in America Fest Philly '12
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    2/2 :D:D Was worried there for night 2 though
  • Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    Got MSG 1
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Got MSG 1, and making trade arrangements for MSG 2. And no, I will not trade my ticket for merch, airfare, accomidations, or sexual favors (okay maybe if you provide pics, J/K! :) ). After 7 hours of waiting for nothing at the VIC, I'm soo happy right now I could shit! DC and 2 nights of NY, I can't wait!
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to get tickets for both, but let me say that MSG2 was very hard and it took forever!
    "makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"