Options

Tenclub Appreciation

toolfan2323toolfan2323 Posts: 17
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I for one feel it is time to drop much love on the Tenclub!! We all bitch and moan and complain about the smallest minute details and never give thanks for so many of the wonderful things they do for us. We ask for an Into The Wild vinyl and damn look what happens, we get one!! So what if they have not played the South, I have not been fortunate enought o see the band since the VFC tour, but you know what I am still alive!! So I say we all quit bitching about posters and where the guys have and have not played and for just give everyone involved with this organization some serious props and much love.
I used to hate Pearl Jam but now I see the Light Years.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    suck up.
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    I for one feel it is time to drop much love on the Tenclub!! We all bitch and moan and complain about the smallest minute details and never give thanks for so many of the wonderful things they do for us. We ask for an Into The Wild vinyl and damn look what happens, we get one!! So what if they have not played the South, I have not been fortunate enought o see the band since the VFC tour, but you know what I am still alive!! So I say we all quit bitching about posters and where the guys have and have not played and for just give everyone involved with this organization some serious props and much love.
    word. i know it's been sung before, doesn't get said enough :)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,470
    I have to give the ten club kudos for getting the 2007 fan club single in my hands...in 2007! As the aussies say, good on ya, mates!
  • Options
    SpinbrettSpinbrett Posts: 251
    ten club is great except the use of seniority to get tickets..
  • Options
    Spinbrett wrote:

hoo ray for the ten club.

oh and i have a 16x,xxx number so i'm ok with seniority :)

now if pj could tour the south so i could use it
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Spinbrett wrote:

Im quite OK with seniority based tickets.... and the 10C does indeed rock! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Im quite OK with seniority based tickets.... and the 10C does indeed rock! :D

Dont like the seniority tickets..... people down front need to get some energy!!!

anyway, Thanks ten club for everything over the years.
    Rock on!
  • Options
    Yea the Ten Club rules, when Pearl Jam tours again I'll be able to get some sweet seats in the 6789989th row, I can't wait.
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • Options
    SpinbrettSpinbrett Posts: 251
    yea....ive got a great idea...the people that signed up in 1994..they should get the best seats FOREVER!!!!! YA, what a cool idea!!!!!!!! Takes a rocket scientist to come up with something that freakin cool!!!