tdubtdub Posts: 226
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Row 28 - available on Colonial center's website

go get em.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hoobot24hoobot24 Posts: 56
    do you think these would be better seats than 10c seats purchased with a 400xxx number? (i really don't know.)
  • Options
    hoobot24 wrote:
    do you think these would be better seats than 10c seats purchased with a 400xxx number? (i really don't know.)

depends, i guess. i'm hoping these are released tickets that 10c didn't use.
  • Options
    tdub wrote:
    depends, i guess. i'm hoping these are released tickets that 10c didn't use.

i'm not sure what it would depend on, but i've got 2 tickets reserved that say Floor Right, Row 25, Seats 13-14 and looking at this http://www.thecolonialcenter.com/images/seatingcharts/84.jpg it doesn't look that bad. but i'm wondering if they would be better than the 10c tickets i got since i have a new, really high 10c number.

so yeah, how much further back from row 25 would i be with a 400xxx number?
  • Options
    hoobot24 wrote:
    i'm not sure what it would depend on, but i've got 2 tickets reserved that say Floor Right, Row 25, Seats 13-14 and looking at this http://www.thecolonialcenter.com/images/seatingcharts/84.jpg it doesn't look that bad. but i'm wondering if they would be better than the 10c tickets i got since i have a new, really high 10c number.

so yeah, how much further back from row 25 would i be with a 400xxx number?

honestly, i would think they would be better.

it just depends on how many 10c members are there. i've shared a 10c number with my brother for years and we were usually row 10-15...but some shows were were on the side risers, not even on the floor. so again - it just depends and is hard to tell.
  • Options
    tdub wrote:
    honestly, i would think they would be better.

it just depends on how many 10c members are there. i've shared a 10c number with my brother for years and we were usually row 10-15...but some shows were were on the side risers, not even on the floor. so again - it just depends and is hard to tell.

yeah, i don't even know if i'd buy them even if they were guaranteed to be better than the ones i've got already.
  • Options
    tdub wrote:
    i'm hoping these are released tickets that 10c didn't use.

btw, is that how it usually works? whatever 10c doesn't sell, they release?
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Goddamn it I am almost positive that is gonna be better then my 10 club seats and that blows that you can get better seats through ticketmaster if that turns out to be the case. :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22