JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 !!!!!!! back in DIRTY JERSEY

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    They really need to cool it with these songs. Nobody cares the artist or name of the shitty backing track. This show pisses me off. I'll obviously watch every week, but it still pisses me off.

I have a question for the board: What Jersey Shore cast member is most likely to be seen at a Pearl Jam concert? I say Vinny.

What do you mean 'most likely'? There are some trolls at those North Jersey shows. Holmdel was pig slop a hand full of years ago.
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    They really need to cool it with these songs. Nobody cares the artist or name of the shitty backing track. This show pisses me off. I'll obviously watch every week, but it still pisses me off.

I have a question for the board: What Jersey Shore cast member is most likely to be seen at a Pearl Jam concert? I say Vinny.
    What?!?! Without that, I would have gone on thinking Enrique was dead!!!
    I can now sleep peacefully knowing him and his mole-less face are still roaming this earth, and popping out hits!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    oh my :lol:

"i finally threw some water on my face and we had grenades bro" :mrgreen:

i don't know why everyone doesn't find humor in this :D
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    jersey shore season 2 = big, fat waste of time :D
    norm wrote:
    she thinks obama is white...how does a person this stupid function?

how would you know??? :lol:;)...must of been watching 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,784
    I was very pleased with last night's episode. The guys are hillarious as usual, and the girls are going to be absolutely nuts and at each other's throats constantly this season. I think if Angelina is NOT coming back for season 3, I'm thinking that the girls continue to hold a grudge against her for the duration. It was funny when the camera flashed back and forth between what the guys' taxi looked like versus the girls.

Ronnie's on a tear, but he won't last. He's great, but has the worst taste in women (Sammi). It's hillarious to watch her palling around with Snooki and JWOWW because you know she hates them, but she just hates Angelina so much worse that she's friends with the others because they share a common enemy, and Ronnie won't have anything to do with her (yet).

Situation and Pauly D are a great duo. I love how Vinny always tells it like it is and really seems much smarter than everyone else on the show. Snooki and JWOWW are a mess. I'm kind of rooting for Angelina at the moment. She's definitely going to end up being all of the guys' last resort whenever they are unsuccessful at the club.

This show is fuckin hysterical. I was afraid that it was going to be disappoint this time around... I no longer believe that.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    I was very pleased with last night's episode. The guys are hillarious as usual, and the girls are going to be absolutely nuts and at each other's throats constantly this season. I think if Angelina is NOT coming back for season 3, I'm thinking that the girls continue to hold a grudge against her for the duration. It was funny when the camera flashed back and forth between what the guys' taxi looked like versus the girls.

Ronnie's on a tear, but he won't last. He's great, but has the worst taste in women (Sammi). It's hillarious to watch her palling around with Snooki and JWOWW because you know she hates them, but she just hates Angelina so much worse that she's friends with the others because they share a common enemy, and Ronnie won't have anything to do with her (yet).

Situation and Pauly D are a great duo. I love how Vinny always tells it like it is and really seems much smarter than everyone else on the show. Snooki and JWOWW are a mess. I'm kind of rooting for Angelina at the moment. She's definitely going to end up being all of the guys' last resort whenever they are unsuccessful at the club.

This show is fuckin hysterical. I was afraid that it was going to be disappoint this time around... I no longer believe that.

I was pleased with the preview of the upcomng season- has a lot of potential
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...

I was pleased with the preview of the upcomng season- has a lot of potential

looks awesome :mrgreen:
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    norm wrote:

turned it on and that's what she said and i went back to 'revenge of the nerds'

i can be entertained by some of the most inane shit there is, but this isn't it
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

sure sure the old flipping by routine ....
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    The whole time I kept thinking "why the hell am I watching this...I HATE these people" and yet I couldn't turn away :oops: :lol: What the hell is up with Ronnie? Was he that huge last season? He looks ridiculous...he's as wide as he is tall. Put down the weights dude...it's not attractive. :? He's like a freaking gorilla :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    The whole time I kept thinking "why the hell am I watching this...I HATE these people" and yet I couldn't turn away :oops: :lol: What the hell is up with Ronnie? Was he that huge last season? He looks ridiculous...he's as wide as he is tall. Put down the weights dude...it's not attractive. :? He's like a freaking gorilla :lol:

situation said he is making out with 2 grenades and is happy as can be :lol:
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    What the hell is up with Ronnie? Was he that huge last season? He looks ridiculous...he's as wide as he is tall. Put down the STEROIDS dude...it's not attractive. :? He's like a freaking gorilla :lol:

Fixed
  • norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

Well said. I agree totally.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    either they're a bunch of idiots...or they're brilliant for making a living off of partying.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
    either they're a bunch of idiots...or they're brilliant for making a living off of partying.

like i said $ 30,000 per episode and already filming another season
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    question...
    is this show aired on mtv?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    chadwick wrote:
    question...
    is this show aired on mtv?

you guessed it
    mtv is bullshit.
    mtv stands for shit and sperm.
    mtv is a dickhead that cannot get hard, ever.
    mtv is useless and overrated.
    i can't wait until it blows itself up.

mtv is a sewer.
    mtv is trash and sucks.
    mtv is not music television.
    mtv is a headache and a kick to the nuts.
    mtv is boring.
    i can't wait until it melts.

mtv is supported by pampered little shits who need beat with razor wire.
    mtv is a donkey's scrotum

anyone else wanna add something fun?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    chadwick wrote:
    mtv is bullshit.

mtv is a sewer.
    mtv is trash and sucks.
    mtv is boring.

I miss Adam Curry
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    chadwick wrote:
    mtv is bullshit.

mtv is a sewer.
    mtv is trash and sucks.
    mtv is boring.

That's a tough list to top.

MTV wears too much mascara and has a uni-brow.
    MTV is ca-ca squared.
    MTV is not mine and I don't want it.

Now wait, none of that was fun.

MTV is cotton candy in bloody ears.

Is that fun?

MTV THINKS ITS FUN, Can you believe that?
    DangDang wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    mtv is bullshit.

mtv is a sewer.
    mtv is trash and sucks.
    mtv is boring.

That's a tough list to top.

MTV wears too much mascara and has a uni-brow.
    MTV is ca-ca squared.
    MTV is not mine and I don't want it.

Now wait, none of that was fun.

MTV is cotton candy in bloody ears.

Is that fun?

MTV THINKS ITS FUN, Can you believe that?
    bloody ear cotton candy is in fact mtv.
    you are right, mtv thinks it is fun, mtv thinks it is hilarious, when in fact, mtv is bunk and wore out.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    "stop being mean :twisted: chadwick"

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    chadwick wrote:
    "stop being mean :twisted: chadwick"

Stop talking to yourself Chadwick :silent:

situation said he is making out with 2 grenades and is happy as can be :lol:
    which is kind of funny...especially because the situation is a freaking grenade himself :lol: omg that guy must have some magical mirrors!

Cliffy6745 wrote:
    What the hell is up with Ronnie? Was he that huge last season? He looks ridiculous...he's as wide as he is tall. Put down the STEROIDS dude...it's not attractive. :? He's like a freaking gorilla :lol:

Fixed
    Thanks - totally accurate. Who would willingly do that to himself? He looks like he joined the traveling circus :lol: which I guess he has

• Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    i just can't believe CBG watches this trainwreck of a show lol

ronnie is def on roids. he didn't look that big last year at all.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Freaks like these people are all over the northeast they are a total disgrace i hope to runover one of them soon :x .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    metsfan wrote:
    i just can't believe CBG watches this trainwreck of a show lol

ronnie is def on roids. he didn't look that big last year at all.
    Can't help myself :oops: :lol:

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Freaks like these people are all over the northeast they are a total disgrace i hope to runover one of them soon :x .....

just one? ;)