Up all night with PJ!! Tired now...

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I couldn't sleep a wink last night, so about 1am I got up and watched PJ dvds back to back until I had to go to work this morning. I'm pretty damn tired now, but it was worth it; TB2000 was a transcendent experience and strangely, every single lyric in every song was relevant to recent events in my life in some way. 'Twas a good night.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    I couldn't sleep a wink last night, so about 1am I got up and watched PJ dvds back to back until I had to go to work this morning. I'm pretty damn tired now, but it was worth it; TB2000 was a transcendent experience and strangely, every single lyric in every song was relevant to recent events in my life in some way. 'Twas a good night.

don't worry my boy, it's friday you can come home and sleep for as long as you like! :) plus i'm sure you can take it easy at work today as it's a last day of the week.
  • I couldn't sleep a wink last night, so about 1am I got up and watched PJ dvds back to back until I had to go to work this morning. I'm pretty damn tired now, but it was worth it; TB2000 was a transcendent experience and strangely, every single lyric in every song was relevant to recent events in my life in some way. 'Twas a good night.

You were up all night with Pearl Jam? :eek: How did I miss this thread!?!

...Oh wait, you meant watching DVD's. :(
  • You were up all night with Pearl Jam? :eek: How did I miss this thread!?!

...Oh wait, you meant watching DVD's. :(

Yeah I'm sorry.. I'm not that way inclined..

Oh wait, there's Eddie..

No OK, correction: I'm not ready for group sex ;):D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Yeah I'm sorry.. I'm not that way inclined..

Oh wait, there's Eddie..

No OK, correction: I'm not ready for group sex ;):D

I meant discussing life and politics with them!
  • I meant discussing life and politics with them!

Ohhh... yeah well there was that, but I thought you'd get bored by it so I only mentioned the dvds.

• Ohhh... yeah well there was that, but I thought you'd get bored by it so I only mentioned the dvds.

Do you see what I did there?

I made a silly comment and then tried to turn it around to make YOU look like the perverted one. :D;)

I miss single video theory. It got chewed up in my old video player.
  • Do you see what I did there?

I made a silly comment and then tried to turn it around to make YOU look like the perverted one. :D;)

I miss single video theory. It got chewed up in my old video player.

I don't mind looking perverted so I willingly walked into your trap. Mwa ha ha haa.

I've not seen Single Video Theory yet; never seem to be able to find it in the shops. I'll have to get it online. :eek:

• I've not seen Single Video Theory yet; never seem to be able to find it in the shops. I'll have to get it online. :eek:

Same here. It's funny as well. Well Stone and Ed are.
  • I couldn't sleep a wink last night, so about 1am I got up and watched PJ dvds back to back until I had to go to work this morning. I'm pretty damn tired now, but it was worth it; TB2000 was a transcendent experience and strangely, every single lyric in every song was relevant to recent events in my life in some way. 'Twas a good night.

Go ahead and jack off - and get some sleep.
    Poetry and powertools