Options

Musings

ToneTone Posts: 1,206
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Have you ever noticed what a weird word "temporarily" is? It didn't dawn on me until I looked at it solidly for the past 3 hours. It just looks plain wrong to me now, I even sat here wondering if it was spelt incorrectly it started to look so wrong. That's all ;)
Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    That's funny, I thought exactly the same thing when I sat refreshing for 45 minutes for Boston II tix. It does look like it's spelled wrong!
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    It was funny, like I went into a trance looking at it, focusing on the "o" because that seemed to be where the "Buy" button would randomly appear.

Did you manage to score tix? I got NYC1, but missed out on the others, am happy though ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    Got Boston I, no luck for the second show. I'm still debating on even going to night II though, I'm sure TM is going to be just as bad as the 10C presale. Plus we just spent a ton of $ last weekend going to see PJ so I really need to somehow justify two Ed shows to myself when the setlist is going to be similar both nights.

I'm happy with one show at this point, but I'll probably change my mind come 12:55 on Friday :)
  • Options
    That's great that you got tix. I'm going to try for a single on Friday for NYC2, I know myself, once I've seen Night 1 I'll want to go again. I certainly don't have the finances, but I've decided this is my week and that the job I should be hearing about will come through and my financial problems will ease ;)

Either way, Ticketmaster could be worse... you could be trying simultaneously for 2 shows at once, which is always hard... this way, you only have to try for one (if you decide to) ;)
  • Options
    Yup, you just gotta keep thinking good thoughts and good things happen :)

BTW...I like your quote ;) Not too many Muse fans around here, sometimes I feel like the only one.
  • Options
    Tangerine wrote:
    Yup, you just gotta keep thinking good thoughts and good things happen :)

BTW...I like your quote ;) Not too many Muse fans around here, sometimes I feel like the only one.

Darn tootin', you always gotta be positive ;)

Re: Muse
    Really!? Oh, you're definitely not alone there. I friggin LOVE THEM!!! They have 16 out of 25 of the most played songs in my iTunes. I always say: "Pearl Jam have my heart, but Muse are my crack!" Seriously, the most crack-addictive music EVER! My sister and I are blasting out Starlight right now ;) Always nice to find a fellow Muse fan :D
  • Options
    Tone wrote:
    "Pearl Jam have my heart, but Muse are my crack!" Seriously, the most crack-addictive music EVER!

Yup, that's how I feel about them too :D Saw them twice last year and have been addicted ever since!
  • Options
    Tangerine wrote:
    Yup, that's how I feel about them too :D Saw them twice last year and have been addicted ever since!

They make me jump out of my skin! I only saw them once, at Lolla. I already loved them but holy crap, that was it for me and I've listened to them solidly since then. Can't wait until they tour again. A good friend killed me when she told me she knows them (is from the same town) and was hanging out with them in NYC... I was still in Chicago. I would travel to see Muse, just as I would travel to see PJ :D

Whoops, this should probably be on another board now, it's moved away from PJ ;)