Options

Anyone leaving from Rochester or Buffalo NY and driving to Roo?

AiCPearlJamWeenAiCPearlJamWeen Posts: 785
edited May 2008 in The Porch
Hello, me and my buddy DESPERATELY need a ride to Roo. We will be willing to pay $260 in gas if you have room for 2 people. I am sick of being set back and need to know because this is my last ditch effort to make it to Roo.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,575
    Hello, me and my buddy DESPERATELY need a ride to Roo. We will be willing to pay $260 in gas if you have room for 2 people. I am sick of being set back and need to know because this is my last ditch effort to make it to Roo.

what happened to driving the Geo?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    that got shot down a LONG time ago. Greyhound just shot me down with not having the 14 day advanced thing this week for it (even though it's 14 days in advanced they gave me some bullshit reason) and now I'm fucked. My blood is so heated. I skipped on NIN, Black Keys, PJ, Ween tickets for Roo and now I got fucking nothing.....I am so sick of being fucked over everyone who reads this and I am on the brink of just snapping.
  • Options
    wickedmonkeyzwickedmonkeyz Posts: 489
    wish I could help you out man...I'm leaving from Buffalo wednesday morning but with my sister and all our gear I don't think I could git you guys in my GTI...if anything changes I will keep you in mind

have you checked over at the Inforoo boards? They have a whole forum dedicated to rides

let me know if there is anything I can help you with
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    jps176jps176 Posts: 50
    Hey, you might want to check this website. pickuppal.com... It's an online ride board that puts people together based on location. Hope you get a ride, man.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Def. check out the Bonnaroo and Inforoo boards. There are ride hook ups in both of those.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    SteveoSteveo Posts: 352
    you certainly dont want to be stranded in WNY

my car is full

im a bummer
    Life has nothing to do with killing time.
    So why be satisfied?
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    bump
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2