Options

10c emails for WPB & Tampa

sailboatcaptainsailboatcaptain San Juan, Puerto Rico Posts: 251
edited May 2008 in The Porch
still waiting for my 2nd email. Has anyone received it?
a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Nothing here yet.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    nada
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Dear Fan Club Member:

This email confirms you were able to secure 2 tickets to the Tampa show at the St. Pete Times Forum venue on June 12, 2009.

Some initial things to know about your Ten Club tickets:

1) Tickets will not be mailed in advance.

2) All tickets must be collected by the Ten Club member on the day of the show.

3) You must present a valid, government-issued photo identification to receive the tickets.

4) Tickets will be allocated by seniority; with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be randomly selected from all members regardless of seniority.

5) Seat location will not be revealed until tickets are collected on the day of the show.

6) Your ticket pair will be seated together, but group seating is not possible. Special seating requests are not an option.

7) Your guest does not need to be a Ten Club member.

8) All ticket sales are final. No transfers. No exchanges. This is to prevent scalping issues and will be strictly enforced.

9) More information about ticket distribution times and locations will be sent via email, closer to the date of the show.

10) All ticket questions can be directed to tickets@tenclub.net or 1-800-724-8038.

Thanks for your cooperation!

~10c staff
    Just me
  • Options
    Same for WPB in my email. No need to paste the same thing twice with a diff city name.
    Just me
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Zanne wrote:
    Same for WPB in my email. No need to paste the same thing twice with a diff city name.

That's the initial e-mail, right?
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    yeah, that's the first mail.
    I wouldn't worry though. They usually send them really close to the date.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    nukeboot wrote:
    That's the initial e-mail, right?

First email was order received.. that one I pasted was confirmation..

SUBJECT: Ten Club Ticket Confirmation - Tampa

EDIT: Sorry, I'm confused why you would need one more email beyond the one that says you are confirmed to have secured tix to the show you wanted.
    Just me
  • Options
    NewmanUSPSNewmanUSPS Posts: 242
    What second e-mail? They're in your Profile right? All good.
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Zanne wrote:
    First email was order received.. that one I pasted was confirmation..

SUBJECT: Ten Club Ticket Confirmation - Tampa

EDIT: Sorry, I'm confused why you would need one more email beyond the one that says you are confirmed to have secured tix to the show you wanted.

The second email is supposed to let you know at what time you can pick up the tkts and where...

I'm actually waiting for the Cruzan one, not so interested in the Tampa one, Cruzan has changed their policies as far as at what time they open the lot, before they use to open early (I mean 11ish early) and you could stay there all day up until the show... not anymore though now they open the parking lot 2 hours prior to show.. so I'm confused as to how the pick up will work for that amphitheater...

You going to the gathering right?
    Can't wait to see you :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    The second email is supposed to let you know at what time you can pick up the tkts and where...

I'm actually waiting for the Cruzan one, not so interested in the Tampa one, Cruzan has changed their policies as far as at what time they open the lot, before they use to open early (I mean 11ish early) and you could stay there all day up until the show... not anymore though now they open the parking lot 2 hours prior to show.. so I'm confused as to how the pick up will work for that amphitheater...

You going to the gathering right?
    Can't wait to see you :)

OIC! Guess I should have read my own email confirmation beyond just the part that says I have tickets.. LOL!!

SOON!! YAY!!!
    Just me
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Zanne wrote:
    OIC! Guess I should have read my own email confirmation beyond just the part that says I have tickets.. LOL!!

SOON!! YAY!!!

I'm assuming Tampa is the same pick up drill.... but with Cruzan I hope that they allow 10C members early in to pick up because I don't want to find myself in a line like the one outside the Gorge on 2006 - yikes! :eek: LOL

15 more days my friend... 15 more days!!!! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    sailboatcaptainsailboatcaptain San Juan, Puerto Rico Posts: 251
    so, nobody has received it? right?

ok, thanks!

see ya all there!!
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017