Options

Anyone Interested In Going Halfsies On A Hotel Package???

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited February 2008 in The Porch
The Bonnarroo website said they would be selling hotel packages that they have reserved soon. No clue to how much they will be, but I'm sure it will be for double occupancy only. I'm guessing if it's with airfare it will probably be $3000-$4000/person, and without probably $2000-$2500. Anyone have any guesses on pricing (or know from last year)? Also, anyone interested in this idea? Let me know.
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    only if i get to share a room with you.. i say room i mean single bed.. i say single bed but i mean the two of us snuggled up really toasty in a one-man sleeping bag... i say sleeping bag i was really meaning we could get naked and oiled up then wrap ourselves in plastic film and watch the 6 hour dvd boxset of The Golden Girls................ on mute!!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    only if i get to share a room with you.. i say room i mean single bed.. i say single bed but i mean the two of us snuggled up really toasty in a one-man sleeping bag... i say sleeping bag i was really meaning we could get naked and oiled up then wrap ourselves in plastic film and watch the 6 hour dvd boxset of The Golden Girls................ on mute!!!!!

Can I watch
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Jesus! Isn't three times a year of this enough for you?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Can I watch

For $19.95, only pay per view. If we raise enough money we will get Michael Buffer to do the intros.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Can I watch

us or the Golden Girls?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    us or the Golden Girls?

Both
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    I can see this thread is going down faster than Liza Minelli on a box of Entenmann's Donuts.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I can see this thread is going down faster than Liza Minelli on a box of Entenmann's Donuts.

:D i know..

it lasted about as long as Muhammed Ali at a Musical Statues Competition
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    The Bonnarroo website said they would be selling hotel packages that they have reserved soon. No clue to how much they will be, but I'm sure it will be for double occupancy only. I'm guessing if it's with airfare it will probably be $3000-$4000/person, and without probably $2000-$2500. Anyone have any guesses on pricing (or know from last year)? Also, anyone interested in this idea? Let me know.
    $3000-$4000 per person????

YIKES!!!!!!

not in a million years.....

not if i was first row and they let my girlfriend sit up front on booms organ....

hehehehehe...........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    $3000-$4000 per person????

YIKES!!!!!!

not in a million years.....

not if i was first row and they let my girlfriend sit up front on booms organ....

hehehehehe...........

:D I'm just guessing on price. I figure the vip tickets are $750/per, four nights at a hotel where they rake you over the coals $150-$250/night, airfare + markup $800/RT and extras. I could be way off, but who knows.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    :D i know..

it lasted about as long as Muhammed Ali at a Musical Statues Competition

:D Did the competition allow the oscillating shoes, or no?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    :D Did the competition allow the oscillating shoes, or no?

the shoes were banned amigo... unfair advantage :D
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    I like the RV idea probably a bit cheaper!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    I like the RV idea probably a bit cheaper!

I agree, unless it doesn't pan out in the end for whatever reason.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Bumpity Bump.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    want to rent 1/3 of our tent? Low cost special to you. Get it while you can ;)
  • Options
    want to rent 1/3 of our tent? Low cost special to you. Get it while you can ;)

That sounds fantastic! Just so you know, the part of Planes Trains and Automobiles where John Candy must clear out his sinuses prior to falling asleep was based on me! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    mookie9999 wrote:
    That sounds fantastic! Just so you know, the part of Planes Trains and Automobiles where John Candy must clear out his sinuses prior to falling asleep was based on me! ;)
    "Those Aren't Pillows!!"

"How 'bout them Bears!"
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Bumpity Bump.

thats what the people downstairs from us will hear ;)

ok.. at least i'm bumping your thread for you :D
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    "Those Aren't Pillows!!"

"How 'bout them Bears!"

That part of the movie was based on Dunk and me.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    mookie9999 wrote:
    That part of the movie was based on Dunk and me.
    Scared
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    Scared

As you should be. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,554
    There's only one package that I'm going halfsies on, and you'd have to take me and MCKB both to get in on that bad boy!

Perhaps you need to ask your question again, in a thread that won't scare the living sH*T out of the everyday Joes.
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    There's only one package that I'm going halfsies on, and you'd have to take me and MCKB both to get in on that bad boy!

Perhaps you need to ask your question again, in a thread that won't scare the living sH*T out of the everyday Joes.

First off, I'm not sure how three can be cut in half, nor am I sure what you are talking about. But it sounds good to me! Where do I sign up?

As to the everyday Joes, if they're afraid of something I've typed on here, the last thing they need to do is spend any quality time with me.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,554
    Mooks,

I'll share with you. Wouldn't want to go it alone. I'll get the 100 percent okay from work on Monday, and get back to ya. Because, to hell with the money, what is it all for otherwise?

Can Dunk still bunk with us? ;)
  • Options
    tish wrote:

Can Dunk still bunk with us? ;)

yes he can :)
  • Options
    Thanks to those who offered. I am now considering just going the vip ticket route and staying on site with all the other crazy bastards.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"