Options

Everyone chill

loveboat captainloveboat captain Posts: 125
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Guess what, server crashed on me too, and I was not able to get MSG1. You knew it was going to happen, so why are you bitching? If you're really so frustrated in dealing with TenClub, then you probably shouldn't try for MSG2, then, right? Ticketmaster sale should be coming soon...
6/3/06 East Rutherford
6/23/06 Pittsburgh
6/19/08 Camden
6/20/08 Camden
6/22/08 DC
6/25/08 MSG
8/4/08 EV NYC
8/5/08 EV NYC
8/7/08 EV Newark
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Guess what, server crashed on me too, and I was not able to get MSG1. You knew it was going to happen, so why are you bitching? If you're really so frustrated in dealing with TenClub, then you probably shouldn't try for MSG2, then, right? Ticketmaster sale should be coming soon...

Is there any word on when Ticketmaster will try to sell those remaining seats?
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443

I'd like to know the same thing if anyone knows. At least I can try through those bastards.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219

i HATE posts like this! people are upset because they got shut out! you didnt get shut out so sure your not pissed! but put yourselve in someone else's shoes!
  • Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739

why should i chill?

i didn't even have a fair and equal chance to get msg tickets. IF i had a FAIR chance, like with a lottery, then I'd be A OK with the outcome

Server crashed again...I'm 0 for 3 on tickets because of the server crashing
  • Options
    homeratbat wrote:
    i HATE posts like this! people are upset because they got shut out! you didnt get shut out so sure your not pissed! but put yourselve in someone else's shoes!

dude, he didnt get tickets! like me...im only annoyed because ten club seats will surely be far superior than ticketmaster ones
    'we were coming close to being on lunchboxes'- e.v 2000
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272

Live nation has those tickets on sale on 4/12/08. Go to livenation.com and search Pearl Jam. The info is there.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Posts: 249
    I was shutout as well. I also wrote that there would be enough for all who wanted...I guess I was wrong.

We are a long way from June, so who knows maybe the band will open up more tix for those who were shut out.

The sense of entitlement w/ the fans on this board is incredible to me. There are no guarantees for tix. It's an opportunity. This band does a great job, going above and beyond for its fans.

Seriously, perspective people. If you want to go to the show, you still have opportunities to get tix. I will be trying every way possible (TM, brokers, etc).

I'm as disappointed as anyone, but the incessant bitching and moaning on this board is so overdone.
    "I remember when you sang that song about today, now it's tomorrow and everything has changed." - Bu$hleaguer
  • Options
    ninfanninfan Posts: 93
    In these cases of high demand wouldn’t a lottery be a better idea then a free for all? Avoiding this whole situation that results from it
    "No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." Pessoa
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    Live nation has those tickets on sale on 4/12/08. Go to livenation.com and search Pearl Jam. The info is there.

Great news thanks Yosi!
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    ninfan wrote:
    In these cases of high demand wouldn’t a lottery be a better idea then a free for all? Avoiding this whole situation that results from it

it still wouldn't please everybody as its impossible to please EVERYBODY.

i just hope when the time comes round for the night 2 sale i can get a pair of tickets and deny the moaners their chance :D
    it would be even sweeter if it was one of the NY-ers who spout off about "coming from outta town and taking tickets from my backyard shows" hahahaha i really am gonna pray they end up with nothing and i can come over from UK with a ticket they could have had! :)

hehehe
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    Why not have enough tickets for your fanclub? I don't understand that concept!
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    ninfan wrote:

a lottery would be fair

right now i have the feeling some people have an inside edge as a better way to work the system which isnt fair

the server has crashed 3 times for me...wanna bet its gonna be shut # 4 coming in 3 minutes...

GRRRRRRRRRRR