Options

Up Here in my Tree????????????

inmytree29inmytree29 Posts: 77
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Why hasn't this song been played yet? I would buy ten of every boot Pearl Jam plays In My Tree in. Mark my words.
Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?

6/13/99 ;6/18/03 ;6/21/03 ;10/02/04 ;10/03/04; 9/12/05 ;5/16/06 ;5/17/06 ;5/19/06 ;5/20/06; 6/24/06 ;6/30/06; 8/21/08; 8/22/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    There's a part in the Who You Are they've been doing at the end where In My Tree can just be sung straight over that, so much so that every time I hear it I sing it aloud and expect Ed to do the same. Could have been great.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    inmytree29 wrote:
    Why hasn't this song been played yet? I would buy ten of every boot Pearl Jam plays In My Tree in. Mark my words.
    I've been supplying myself with the version from Live at the Garden... but you can console yourself with all the other 'unknowns' they've played during this tour :)
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,137
    They should replace Evenflow with In My Tree...that and I Got Shit should be played every night (well at least every show I go to ;) )
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Add me to the "they should play In My Tree" parade.
    This song is funny. It always shows up during a given tour .... But never early on.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    funny b/c in my tree and i got shit are my favorite pj tunes.
  • Options
    In My Tree is in my Top 5 for sure, and i dont care which version they play, just play it!

maybe its because on most of the boots i've heard they kinda screw it up.
  • Options
    MotorHeadMotorHead Posts: 50
    Wave to all my friends, yeah
    They don't seem to notice me, no.

That's all I got to say about that.