Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

kewl 'you are' fan vid

not4unot4u Posts: 513
edited December 2007 in The Porch
i was strumming across utube and found this vid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wzv7OtPL8S4

its pretty cool because the animator used the character from the cd cover.
-that tower sure does look like the statue of libery eh?
we don't want war, but we still want more?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,328
    not4u wrote:
    i was strumming across utube and found this vid.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=wzv7OtPL8S4

    its pretty cool because the animator used the character from the cd cover.
    -that tower sure does look like the statue of libery eh?

    Um i like the vid, but i don't know wat ur talking about
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    Um i like the vid, but i don't know wat ur talking about
    what he said. only in proper english :p
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town


    9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,328
    what he said. only in proper english :p

    I am so sorry kind Sir. I did not know that we were being judged on our English. This is an informal forum and I did not think it was overly important. However, generally speaking, when writing proper english we do use a capital letter at the start of each sentence :) Have a jolly good day.

    Enough of the formal stuff, wats so bad about informal chat on a forum such as this?
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • not4unot4u Posts: 513
    in this fan made vid i see the Riot Act cover character toppling Liberty.
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    I am so sorry kind Sir. I did not know that we were being judged on our English. This is an informal forum and I did not think it was overly important. However, generally speaking, when writing proper english we do use a capital letter at the start of each sentence :) Have a jolly good day.

    Enough of the formal stuff, wats so bad about informal chat on a forum such as this?
    tryin to make sum smal talk.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town


    9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,328
    tryin to make sum smal talk.

    ah its all good;)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • YOU ARE is a great song. A Matt classic. It was great when they played it at Camden #2 in 2006.
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,328
    Ah the old edited post makes a difference, yeh it is heaps cool.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Sign In or Register to comment.