Options

pearl jam tomorrow ON msg

possomistspossomists Posts: 427
edited June 2008 in The Porch
tomorrow night on MSG channel (HD for us lucky ducks), Pearl Jam live at the Garden is on at 7:30
"you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
-ed july 8th MSG 2004
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    that is awesome BUT, you can just watch the dvd anytime unedited with no commercials.
  • Options
    that is awesome BUT, you can just watch the dvd anytime unedited with no commercials.

well, yes, but the dvd isn't out in hd, so it would be pretty cool to see it hd. not a lucky duck, just an unlucky fuck.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    Someone already posted this and it is about 5 threads down.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=289072
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    possomistspossomists Posts: 427

really? i threw mine out after watching 3 times and my mom edited it and sang sweet jingles for cereal when she paused it
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • Options
    washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh but it kind of takes the fun out of it
    its like when a pj song comes on the radio and i get excited, then someone tells me "why do you get so excited? cant you just listen to your cds at home?"
    sure we COULD just watch the dvd, but, i dunno, its more fun watching it on tv
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    tonight ny'ers dont forget
  • Options
    reminder for tonight
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    that is pretty cool
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Hey so does anyone think with all of these WAMU Concert series being showed on MSG Network all the time, that the upcoming MSG shows will be aired on it sometime down the road?
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    over_bends wrote:
    Hey so does anyone think with all of these WAMU Concert series being showed on MSG Network all the time, that the upcoming MSG shows will be aired on it sometime down the road?

GOOD CHANCE
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Like the two basketball freaks in the household will let me watch past 9pm :(
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    well, yes, but the dvd isn't out in hd, so it would be pretty cool to see it hd. not a lucky duck, just an unlucky fuck.

Just because you broadcast something in HD, doesn't mean it's HD. You still aren't going to get any better experience than a DVD player can give you.