Options

Gauranteed Is Getting All These Nominations BUT

SoapMakesUTallerSoapMakesUTaller Posts: 230
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Why isn't it a single? Or played at all on the radio? Shouldn't they exploit this? I have yet to hear it on the radio at all.....we get Hard Sun all the time. Any plans for a single release anyone know about?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Hard Sun is more "radio friendly" than Guaranteed. I'm sure tho' that it will hit the airwaves at one time or another, but not with any huge rotation. Hard Sun had a catchy chorus that everyone can sing along to... Guaranteed is just as good, but in an understated sort of way. Deep message, quitely shared...

Anyway, I'm very glad for Ed. And I'm sure he's very grateful for all these nominations. He's not 28 anymore and he's learned to appreciate all experiences that life has to offer...If he wins, he will most likely gladly and graciously accept...

What I would like to see at the Grammy's though is Ed, Dave Grohl, and Chris Cornell PRESENTING an award. That would be .... just....right. Right.
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Why isn't it a single? Or played at all on the radio? Shouldn't they exploit this? I have yet to hear it on the radio at all.....we get Hard Sun all the time. Any plans for a single release anyone know about?

im pretty sure i read here that a video has been made for it ... just wanting for the release.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    Leave it to me as I find a way to be
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    PJ20PJ20 Miami, FL Posts: 94
    Here's a question:

Is "Guaranteed" and the "Hidden Track" two different songs?

Couldn't it just be that Guaranteed is longer, but with 2 minutes of silence in the middle of it?

Or does the "Hidden Track" have a name? If so, what would it be?

Discuss.
  • Options
    Isn't the 'hidden' track just Gauranteed with Ed humming?
  • Options
    Soap makes you taller! sorry if this has nothing to do with guaranteed, but finally someone shows a little love for one of their best songs. i love GHOST! :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10