Options

Request for a Camden ticket

DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Seeing as how these non-MSG shows don't seem to be that hard to get, I was wondering in advance if anybody is going to Camden by themselves and wants someone to buy their extra ticket, assuming they succeed in buying a pair. I'll be going by myself, but I have a pretty high 10c number (390 something) so it would be nice to maybe be able to get slightly better seats than what I would normally get.

If not, that's cool, I'll just end up buying a pair with my # and finding someone to give the other ticket to. But I figured I'd just throw the request out there before I buy in case someone is looking for someone to buy their other ticket.

Thanks!
It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,780
    Sorry, my other ticket is already taken. Good luck to you though.
  • Options
    I've been in that situation many times before. It's a tough call if you should wait to try and find another solo concert-goer or buy the tickets yourself. As the date approaches, more and more people will be offering solo tickets.

Often, if you get to the venue early enough, you can find a fellow ten clubber with an extra ticket. In detroit last year, I got a 14th row seat for face. My number is 338*** so to say the least, I was psyched. Much better than anything I typically get...
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,367
    I'll be by myself. Would love some jammer company.
  • Options
    If anything, I'd pass on buying the ticket and try to find someone. Last time I followed them, I lost a fair amount of money on extra tickets. This time around, I decided to try and find ticket buddies instead. If you are persistent, you'll likely find someone on the boards to buddy up with you.

I'm doing that for this tour and I've found a buddy for 6 out of 7 shows. Good luck!
  • Options
    VMGACgVMGACg Posts: 135
    i let my membership lapse somehow and didnt know you lost your original member number! I went from in the 301s and now im 410,000+. This sucks! I am looking for any 10c seat for this show
    I am questioning my education
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Alright, looks like I'll hold out of buying tickets through the 10c and try to find someone who wants someone to go with. Hopefully it won't backfire!
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    ozcharlieozcharlie Posts: 91
    PM me ...i'll have a spare...to Camden.
    well you know the pendulum throws
    farther out to the one side, swinging
    has to sweep back the other way