Options

i get why you are merging threads...

mensanemensane Posts: 912
edited February 2008 in The Porch
...but to put them into a thread called "...bitchfest...." really tells us how you feel about us
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    mensane wrote:
    ...but to put them into a thread called "...bitchfest...." really tells us how you feel about us

We apologize and we don't know how you think we feel about you...besides that love and respect we have for you - but how would you rename the thread. Tell me now and I'll change the title. :)

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Kat wrote:
    We apologize and we don't know how you think we feel about you...besides that love and respect we have for you - but how would you rename the thread. Tell me now and I'll change the title. :)

Admin

Please answer the pending credit card charge question. Thanks
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    And by the way, we are merging many threads, not only complaint threads. The board is crashing and we are trying to keep it going for you. :)

It would help to use existing threads instead of a new one for each comment. Thanks!
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,216
    Kat- Thanks for all you do. Some people will never be happy.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    Kat wrote:

Admin

10CLUB CONTROVERSY 08 - This time, it's Foolish!
  • Options
    these merging threads need to be merged into the delete bin. COME ON GUYS!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    Kat wrote:
    And by the way, we are merging many threads, not only complaint threads. The board is crashing and we are trying to keep it going for you. :)

It would help to use existing threads instead of a new one for each comment. Thanks!
    Make a sticky! Also, tell people not to try to buy more tickets if their card was charged so that the rest of us can actually load a page!
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • Options
    bitchfest is a perfect name for the merging thread.
    good job, Mods!
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    this thread makes me sick.
    literally.

there are requests in here from 14 hours ago where people were asking for a sticky to be made, so that other members were aware of the problems with the credit cards.

that request was ignored and there are still no stickies.

all the fan boys and girls who posted in here sucking up asses make me sick too.

pathetic.

the reason people are still so upset and there are so many posts about it, is there has been no official word here from the admin. nothing. people are still able to hit the 'buy now' button ffs. mistakes get made, that's life, people WILL accept and understand that. but how about some communication, leadership and support from the ones in charge. is that too much to ask.
  • Options
    gtrplyrgtrplyr Posts: 115
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    this thread makes me sick.
    literally.

there are requests in here from 14 hours ago where people were asking for a sticky to be made, so that other members were aware of the problems with the credit cards.

that request was ignored and there are still no stickies.

all the fan boys and girls who posted in here sucking up asses make me sick too.

pathetic.

the reason people are still so upset and there are so many posts about it, is there has been no official word here from the admin. nothing. people are still able to hit the 'buy now' button ffs. mistakes get made, that's life, people WILL accept and understand that. but how about some communication, leadership and support from the ones in charge. is that too much to ask.

Does the board Admin have anything to do with the 10 Club or their website?
  • Options
    gtrplyr wrote:
    Does the board Admin have anything to do with the 10 Club or their website?
    They certainly have the ability to communicate and spread useful information.
  • Options
    gtrplyrgtrplyr Posts: 115
    Maybe a message board is not the medium they prefer to use. Not everyone reads it.