Options

Public Transportation to Camden

dburbadburba Qatar Posts: 39
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I'm coming from Baltimore to the Camden shows and based on the venue website it looks like my best option might be to park and take PATCO to the venue. Has anyone done this coming from the south, and if so where's the best place to park and ride? Or should I just drive all the way? Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    From Baltimore I would just drive all the way. The venue has plenty of parking.

The PATCO line runs East-West between Lindenwold and Camden which won't do you much good.

If you don't want to park at the venue you might consider NJ Transit Light Rail which starts/ends in Camden (literally 50 feet from the venue). There are numerous places north of there where you could park and ride in. most have a free parking lot.

Try this link for info.
    http://www.riverline.com/

Good luck!
  • Options
    firecrotch23firecrotch23 Posts: 586
    or you could drive to philly and take the ferry over, it can be a bitch getting on after the show as the whole place empties out over there and i think they cut off the last ride at midnight.
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    park and ride in Westmont or Collingswood NJ...good safe place to keep your whip during the show. about a 10 minute train ride on Patco, you may need to transfer trains once in camden or just grab a cab for a few bucks...
    God Loves Pearl Jam