skinnylegsskinnylegs Posts: 112
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Anyone have a link?
"Those who dance are called insane by people who don't hear the music."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    oh yeah!

Alive from this small show is my favourite of all alive performances. I just love the short but very effective mike solo!
    I will swallow poison
  • this may be a stupid question, but what does the back of eddies shirt say? I'm assuming it says something about pro-choice.
  • It says "No Bush '92".
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • Thanks! I could not not find it on youtube!
    "Those who dance are called insane by people who don't hear the music."
  • Man, that doesn't even seem like the same band. So young. So all over the place. Not a criticism of the Pearl Jam of today -- which has aged well, btw.

But Ed doesn't move like that anymore, and stone sure as shit doesn't move like that anymore. That entire performance was like a twirling ball of energy.

I kind of wonder if the band views such clips from the old days the way the rest of us view bad Yearbook photos.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    Man, that doesn't even seem like the same band. So young. So all over the place. Not a criticism of the Pearl Jam of today -- which has aged well, btw.

But Ed doesn't move like that anymore, and stone sure as shit doesn't move like that anymore. That entire performance was like a twirling ball of energy.

I kind of wonder if the band views such clips from the old days the way the rest of us view bad Yearbook photos.

I know that on the Jools Holland show last year Ed was cringing from watching clips from the early days...when Jools asked him if that was hard to watch?... he replied Yes..very hard (paraphrasing).
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • you gotta remember, age has hit him, he can still sing and play just like he could back then, but he has a family now, and at age 40-something can't risk climbing walls and shit anymore.

Just be thankful we always have these videos to remind us of those times.
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Bet you he can do those things ( he still looks pretty fit), thing is the wanting to do it is gone.
    Hmmmmm maturity hits us all
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE