Options

Wanted: Evil Goat Hat

sayhellotokevinsayhellotokevin Posts: 47
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I lost my Evil Goat snowboarding hat in a recent breakup with my girlfriend. She doesn't really want it, but you know how that goes. Anyone on here able to help out and sell or trade theirs (size L)? It's snowboarding season and a beanie just doesn't feel right. Any info on where to find one would also be helpful. Thanks!
92xxx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    I CANT BELIEVE THAT CRAP....you dont mess with a mans pj items :D I dont have one unfortunately, but good luck all the same...
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I bought a bunch of those a few years ago and gave them to a bunch of peeps for christmas. I think I might have one or two left. I'll check around and check the size. I did give one to Coldie (he hasnt' been around here much lately) and it was too small for his big ol' head. I'll see if he still has it :D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    I did give one to Coldie (he hasnt' been around here much lately) and it was too small for his big ol' head. I'll see if he still has it :D[/quote]

His head is not big......the hat´s just too small.....I have the same problem :D
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    I bought a bunch of those a few years ago and gave them to a bunch of peeps for christmas. I think I might have one or two left. I'll check around and check the size. I did give one to Coldie (he hasnt' been around here much lately) and it was too small for his big ol' head. I'll see if he still has it :D

That would be awesome!! Even if you don't have any, thanks all the same for the effort!
    92xxx