Options

Finn, Finn, Finn........oooohhhhhhhhhhh... .

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Anyone as stupid as I am..???

Liam Finn is Neil Finn's son? It hit me today. The whole time (6 EV solo shows) I said to myself 'how does Eddie know him for so long...he seems so young'.

I NEVER put it together....I knew Eddie recorded with Neil and I knew Neil was from New Zealand....man o man am I retarded. Eddie even said that in the middle of drunk stupor at 4 a.m. he dialed Liam's father to tell him that his son was doing well on the tour.....I thought, "jeez, that was kinda odd"....

Please someone else tell me that this is news to you...granted that you should have realized too....but news all the same.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    halvhalv Posts: 680
    Please someone else tell me that this is news to you...granted that you should have realized too....but news all the same.....[/quote]

Sorry, I knew...but I'm pretty excited as he's playing a tiny little show next week here in Vancouver. He's playing at a local community centre behind my place opening for someone I've never heard of before. Gonna be great! Can't imagine many people can fit in this place.
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Wow -- I had no idea! I knew he was related to someone, but I thought it was Dol Finn. :D
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Wow -- I had no idea! I knew he was related to someone, but I thought it was Dol Finn. :D

Dol Finn... he's the guy who sang w/Eddie at the Sydney Opera House right?
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I'm addicted. I've been listening to his stuff nonstop since ed's shows.
    thanks ed.........gonna see Liam in LA on May 6th :D What a talented dude!
    He was out talking to folks between his set and Ed's set at all the shows I went to. The first night him and I had a conversation about getting my kids into playing music........the next time I talked to him, we just had a goofy photoshoot with my friends and my cell phone :D Good times!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175

Dol Finn is related to this guy:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3825965824/nm0000185
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    PJPixie wrote:
    I'm addicted. I've been listening to his stuff nonstop since ed's shows.
    thanks ed.........gonna see Liam in LA on May 6th :D What a talented dude!
    He was out talking to folks between his set and Ed's set at all the shows I went to. The first night him and I had a conversation about getting my kids into playing music........the next time I talked to him, we just had a goofy photoshoot with my friends and my cell phone :D Good times!

He's coming to Denver soon and were going for sure.

Cute story Pixie. :)
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557

Yeah, that's him!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus