Options

Vedder Ticketmaster Auction Autographed Poster

Sane MarySane Mary Posts: 223
edited May 2008 in The Porch
Hello to all,
I was fortunate enough to be a winning bidder in the Ticketmaster auction for the first Berkeley show. The auction was for the WM3, and included preferred seating and an autographed poster. I received the tickets, and attended, but I have not received the poster, and Ticketmaster has not responded to my multiple email regarding whether the poster was sent, and if not, when it will be sent. (The posters were supposed to be delivered within 30 days of the show.) There must be other auction "winners" out there. Has anyone received their autographed poster? If so, when? If not, have you contacted Ticketmaster and have they responded? Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Thanks a lot! It would have been very simply for Ticketmaster to reply to one of my emails with that information . . .
    Hopefuly I get it soon.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Post a pic when u get it love to see it !!!!1
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Figures. Ticketmaster is not worthy. I really hope you get your poster soon.

Is Ticketmaster public or private? I can check that myself really. Might be a good buy. You have to love a company that doesnt really provide anything material, other than the actual ticket and rapes us for every ticket purchased.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Post a pic when u get it love to see it !!!!1
    Will do, thanks.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    The posters apparently have nothing to do with Ticketmaster. It is PJ sending them.

Oh, then that explains the lengthy delay!