Options

Into The Wild News

BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Not sure if this was posted already but . I have been Looking for this record all over the place . I just spoke to one if the record stores. The guy said there were 2000 total records made . 1500 going to the fans web site. the rest (500)going to something called cobra music distribution.com ... apparently those 500 records are still missing ... IDK sounds fishy to me ...
Sorry if this had been posted or is not true .
Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

Comments

• Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    BUFFALO wrote:
    Not sure if this was posted already but . I have been Looking for this record all over the place . I just spoke to one if the record stores. The guy said there were 2000 total records made . 1500 going to the fans web site. the rest (500)going to something called cobra music distribution.com ... apparently those 500 records are still missing ... IDK sounds fishy to me ...

What about all the ones sold through AE?
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    What about all the ones sold through AE?
    not sure , im just going on what the recored store fella said...
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,

BUFFALO wrote:
    Huh, well there is a http://www.cobramusicdistribution.com website. I wonder if they are affiliated with AE?
  • Options
    BUFFALO wrote:

The record store guy is wrong because AE had at least 300 copies and then record stores got some too (even if not many they still got some) and then the 10C so the distribution had to be different.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    The record store guy is wrong because AE had at least 300 copies and then record stores got some too (even if not many they still got some) and then the 10C so the distribution had to be different.
    yeah thats pos. im just tellin ya what i was told.

"you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,091
    BUFFALO wrote:

I know you are just a messenger but...... I would not believe much of what some dude that works at a record store said........
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    I know you are just a messenger but...... I would not believe much of what some dude that works at a record store said........
    i dont believe much of what i hear ... just wondering if this was true ... i still dont know why some record store dude would just make some story up like that though ... whatever ... the fact is the records are not around to buy :(

'98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
  • Options
    thebends9 wrote:
    Got mine from ten club and it was damaged...
    that sux , but id take a damaged one over not havin one :)

Three different vinyl stores. One here in the KC area and two in Lawrence KS

All three have told me that the inquiries they have made on my behalf are showing that the recording is only available on CD so far. All three also told me that it is not unusual for the LP release date to be delayed.

One example is a Led Zeppelin Vinyl re-release that is now 6 months overdue. I never heard about that one, but they seem to know their shit.
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    Got mine here in sweden about a week ago, through ae!
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • Options
    olderman wrote:
    Three different vinyl stores. One here in the KC area and two in Lawrence KS

All three have told me that the inquiries they have made on my behalf are showing that the recording is only available on CD so far. All three also told me that it is not unusual for the LP release date to be delayed.

One example is a Led Zeppelin Vinyl re-release that is now 6 months overdue. I never heard about that one, but they seem to know their shit.

The LP was already released it hasn't been delayed... they dont see it because they weren't given any and its not up for request to the distributor only a handfull of record stores were given copies... it was a limited release so if they didnt get it they won't at all.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV