Options

Accidently ordered 2 pairs! Can this be changed?!

tellemfredtellemfred Posts: 7
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Hey guys,

I know most of you are up in arms about the server and not getting tickets. I bought a pair for the 2nd MSG show, but my confirmation page did not come up, just another IE error page. Thinking my transaction didnt go through, I tried again, and was successful.

However, now looking at my profile, it shows that I ordered the tickets twice. I dont want to be penalized and have both pairs taken away from me, since this was a god honest mistake. I'm trying to get through the hotline right now but its slammed.

Has this happened to anyone before, and are they understanding of this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    its_okits_ok Posts: 198
    Hey man, don't worry, you havent done anything wrong. It's not your fault they can't put up a safe site...just relax, youve done all you can do at the moment, and after all 2 pairs are better than 0 :)

I managed to get tickets to the second show by pressing back and refresh so many times after i entered my card number its a miracle the order went through (I am a little worried though, havent got the confirmation mail yet, but the order is in my profile). And I bet my credit card number is floating around in cyber space where it shouldnt after this, but there isnt much left on there anyway, and i got what i wanted....2 tix :)
    PJ
    2000 Roskilde, 2006 Barcelona, 2007 London, Copenhagen, 2008 New York 1, New York 2, 2009 Berlin, 2010 Dublin, Belfast, 2012 Amsterdam 1, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, 2013 Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014 Milan, Trieste, Berlin, Stockholm, Milton Keynes

EV
    2012 Manchester, London 1, London 2