Options

question about 10C tickets day of show

filthy_frankfilthy_frank Posts: 35
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Will I have to stand in the hot florida sun all day to get my tickets? Or should I just show up whenever to get my 10C tickets since row's 1-2, 9-10 are random? I mean since part of it is random doesn't it make the whole equation random because I won't know if I'm part of the random section or the seniority section. Does that make sense?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Vedder1029Vedder1029 Posts: 179
    if you have 10c tix, no need to wait... your seats are already assigned so you're not fighting for a spot.
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember...
  • Options
    Will I have to stand in the hot florida sun all day to get my tickets? Or should I just show up whenever to get my 10C tickets since row's 1-2, 9-10 are random? I mean since part of it is random doesn't it make the whole equation random because I won't know if I'm part of the random section or the seniority section. Does that make sense?

no there's no more waiting in line. all the seats will be pre-determined by the ten club. you just show up to the window with your ID and pick them up at anytime. they'll hand you an envelope with your name already on it.