Options

I think (?) hope (?) I got tickets???

GreenTeaDiseaseGreenTeaDisease Posts: 3,359
edited March 2008 in The Porch
immediately got in, processed my cc, after processing, it said I needed to be logged in (though it said on the screen I was logged in). Kept trying for another buy button, finally checked my profile and they were in there?

did this happen to anyone else?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    :eek: I think I would've passed out from the stress if that happened to me. Been hearing so many strange stories with folks getting weird messages. Hey, in any event...congratulations.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Boston1 2004
    Ottowa 2005
    Boston 1&2 2006
    Mansfield 1&2 2008
    Vedder Leg2-Boston 1&2 2008
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    People have always said if they're in your profile you've got 'em.

I'd call the 10C LATER (they have a toll-free #), just to be sure. Or if you get a confirmation in your e-mail (you should eventually) then you know you've got the tickets.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Check your profile. If they are in there, you got em. If not, try again.

yeah it's in there, and it wouldn't let me buy them again, said I already had them.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    GTD you should be fine hon.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    GTD you should be fine hon.

well I'm going anyway, cuz my brother got right in :).

We just wanted 2 chances for those 1-2, 9-10 rows :)
  • Options
    :eek: I think I would've passed out from the stress if that happened to me. Been hearing so many strange stories with folks getting weird messages. Hey, in any event...congratulations.

I think I got every weird message in the book- wasn't logged in, wasn't enabling cookies...then I started getting the message "restricted, you can't buy more than 1" and I was like "what!!!!" and then I'm like wait, I should check my profile...