Options

Check your e-mail if you thought you lost tix!!

magnolia77magnolia77 Posts: 68
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I got right through to entering my c.c. details but then the site crashed so I just assumed they didn't go through, and then spent the next 45 mins hitting refresh, but just checked my e-mail, and the order went through!! There is a god!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    magnolia77 wrote:
    I got right through to entering my c.c. details but then the site crashed so I just assumed they didn't go through, and then spent the next 45 mins hitting refresh, but just checked my e-mail, and the order went through!! There is a god!!!

Lucky you I got to the step BEFORE you enter you CC and it crashed and I got fucking shut out.
  • Options
    I Got to that point entered my CC and then it froze..waited a 1/2 hour and nothing..I didnt get an email either..looks like I got fucked.

it was much easier to get tickets when they were really popular. go figure
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    it was much easier to get tickets when they were really popular. go figure

let's not forget that in previous years, they were doing longer, more spread out tours. this time, it's 10 shows in the most populated region of the country. add in the aura of MSG, and you have an enormous demand.

sorry you got shut out, but there will we plenty of people with extras out there. good luck!
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    DPrival78 wrote:
    let's not forget that in previous years, they were doing longer, more spread out tours. this time, it's 10 shows in the most populated region of the country. add in the aura of MSG, and you have an enormous demand.

sorry you got shut out, but there will we plenty of people with extras out there. good luck!

seems like the problems just stem from a server that can't handle the traffic.