Options

funny quote in Email confirmation

Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,730
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I got the confirmations for the ten club tickets I bought and here's what it says at the top:
This email confirms you were able to secure 2 tickets to the New York show at the Madison Square Garden venue on June 25, 2008.

It doesn't say "This confirms you 'purchased' tickets to New York show," it says you "secured" them. And that's funny because that's really what it is: a battle to secure tickets. When my order for MSG 2 finally went through after trying for fifty minutes, I jumped out of my seat and pumped my fist...as if I scored a touchdown in the Super Bowl or something. It's not that big of a deal.....is it? OF COURSE IT IS!!!!! PJ/MSG!
2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Funny shit...For me I felt like i hit 2 homeruns after I scored MSG1 and MSG2....
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    release30 wrote:
    Funny shit...For me I felt like i hit 2 homeruns after I scored MSG1 and MSG2....

you did, dude!
    Give way to nature ...
  • Options
    I got the confirmations for the ten club tickets I bought and here's what it says at the top:

It doesn't say "This confirms you 'purchased' tickets to New York show," it says you "secured" them. And that's funny because that's really what it is: a battle to secure tickets. When my order for MSG 2 finally went through after trying for fifty minutes, I jumped out of my seat and pumped my fist...as if I scored a touchdown in the Super Bowl or something. It's not that big of a deal.....is it? OF COURSE IT IS!!!!! PJ/MSG!

at least you had a celebratory feeling. i was so beat up from the process that i felt no satisfaction or reward. of course that will change when i get to see my boys in my backyard again. 5 years is way too long to stay away from msg!
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    10c knows what's up...

it's like the world series, the super bowl, and the final cup in beer pong... all rolled into one!