Options

oh for crying out loud,

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited March 2008 in The Porch
of all the times to need a poo it happens right now! or is this just nerves making me have turtles head? :)
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    of all the times to need a poo it happens right now! or is this just nerves making me have turtles head? :)

haha same here! keep it together!
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125

Ah, the joys of having a laptop. I can just bring it in with me if I really have such a dire situation like you're talkin about!

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    touching flannel?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    Great thread.
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Ah, the joys of having a laptop. I can just bring it in with me if I really have such a dire situation like you're talkin about!

hehehe nice touch :D
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    it's cool to know that little kids are listening to and like pearl jam.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.