Options

**** Official Please Play The Northeast 35 Times Petition****

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited February 2008 in The Porch
WTF... if they are playing the South at all, they will have to rent apartments in the North East to keep up with the shows they will be playing here! Philly, NYC, Boston.... get ready!
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    toronto, pitt.pa, st college pa., phillie pa, ny, nj, dc, va don't want to be gready so that's it for me
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie
  • Options
    due to the fact that i am impartial to the thoughts of this thread (pay zero attention to my location) i fully agree. but i say 36 shows, 12 for each region you've mentioned.
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,219
    it should be for every south show, the NORTHEAST gets 4.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    I just want to be able to tell people "Boston 1 and 3 were great but nowhere near as intense as Boston 6."

Is that asking too much? If it is, I'll settle for 2 nights at Fenway.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    If they dont play the Northeast this spring/summer, I'm done with them.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    if they don't play the ne this year i'll have to summer in tenn. god i hope they play the ne!
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie
  • Options
    cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    If they dont play the Northeast this spring/summer, I'm done with them.

what? hope you're joking. you'd have fell off the train long ago if you lived down here in TX. you nor'easters can hold the fuck up and let everyone else get their turn!
  • Options
    Lets get the Farewell Spectrum Show petition started it would be GREAT for the boys send her off into the dust since they will be imploding it.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    Lets get the Farewell Spectrum Show petition started it would be GREAT for the boys send her off into the dust since they will be imploding it.

welcome!

and yes the NE needs many more shows!! they haven't been around since may of 06!! WTF mate!?!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Shit, they could do the Spectrum, Shea Stadium,Giants Stadium, and the best of all, Yankee Stadium. They are all getting replaced this year.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,219
    how awesome would it be if they played Shea one night and Yankee Stadium the next? I'll say very.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08