Options

Never known better band than PJ....

MutkiMutki Posts: 25
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I've been a huge fan of PJ since 92.. I always admire them for playing so many different songs from their catalogue when touring..
But they amaze me every time they play! (almost) It is quite impressive and fascinating how PJ treat their fans!!!
This year's tour is just beyond everything... Can anybody find any other
band which plays so many DIFFERENT songs during shows!!! I cannot recall any. It is simply unbelieveable how they ROCK!!!!

What is more important... tour is not finished yet!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    they are seriously outdoing themselves this tour.... its a thing of beauty to see these sets unfold show after show.

the canadian tour was like this and they are just taking that idea to another level. youve got to LOVE these between album tours!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    MutkiMutki Posts: 25
    yes.. having in mind the fact that they do not have to promote any of new stuff.. they can play whatever thay want!

They could really just pick up 30..40 songs and rotate them every show .. and still their shows would be great anyway.