Options

Prime example of why the SOUTH rules!!

Ashy LarryAshy Larry Posts: 76
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Look at all the bitching and whining taking place. You girls could not get tickets to the shows in the largest city in the US. Think about it.

Big City = Big Demand plus its a 2 night run and you all have way too many mo-fos living up there.

The FL>SC shows are looking better and better by the minute.

Long live the SOUTH! (insert confederate flag here)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    If PJ played Antarctica, I'm sure anybody who wanted to go could get tickets but I sure wouldn't want to live in Antarctica. With the good comes the bad. I'll take New York City any day and live without Pearl Jam tickets.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    good argument see you in Florida next time the go there......2012!

yeah go to a show full of energy or go to some half empty venue the band is not into playing since no one showed up.....hmmm

I'll take a Chicago show over a SOUTHERN US show any day of the week
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    hahaha...

what i find funny is that the new yorkers are always talking about how great a city they live in and how there is no better place to see a pearl jam concert. which may be true (i have never been there, so i dont know). BUT what happens is when a tour is announced and there are only east coast dates, the rest of the country looks at the list of cities and thinks- well, if i am flying east, i should go to new york because i hear about how great it is to see them there...

...which leads to a ticket fiasco like today. if only you northeasters could keep your mouth shut; you might have a chance at tickets.

i look at the list and think- florida. obviously, they will be the shows with the least 10clubbers and therefore i will get the best seats there.

of course, i also live in a city that tells outsiders that it rains all the time so we can keep the crowds away.

have fun with ticketmaster, suckers.....
  • Options
    Ashy Larry wrote:
    Look at all the bitching and whining taking place. You girls could not get tickets to the shows in the largest city in the US. Think about it.

Big City = Big Demand plus its a 2 night run and you all have way too many mo-fos living up there.

The FL>SC shows are looking better and better by the minute.

Long live the SOUTH! (insert confederate flag here)

Are you for real????????????
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    I have seem PJ in Cali, NY, N.O., and Fla. and they all were fuckin great..
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    please understand I mean no disrespect to the good folks in NY and other east coast areas. This is mainly directed to all those losers talking shit about the South b/c FL,SC,VA didn't sell out in an instant. Joe Public will sell out all shows once the TM on sale hits.

In my opinion the South shows are going to be a lot more enjoyable beacuse the rat race for tickets aspect will be well resolved by then. Where as NYC,Boston,Jersey you'll 5K losers who don't have tickets and will still show up begging.