Options

****The Official Brisbane Setlist Thread****

12346»

Comments

• Options
    zezitozezito Posts: 164
    What a great one again from the boys.... New Zealand here I come!!!
    "...take care of a couple of requests...one is from last night...I don't know if you are here again tonight...this first one...I'm not gonna tell you!"
    EV Adelaide 22-11-2006 ... yep I was there ... THANKS!
  • Options
    Just got in. Great show! Eddie had the flu but played strong. Well done and amazing set. Great to see Eddie walk over to the side of the stage and give his little girl a kiss a few times during then night.
    Thumbs down the QSAC stadium. Terrible venue, couldn't get a drink. I only saw 1 place for $20,000 to get a drink. Had to walk out of fixer and out of stadium to go to the toilet.
  • Options
    great set list, very jealous i wasnt there...nxt time im doing the whole tour...am pretty stoked tho that perth was the only aussie show to get betterman, best sing along eva...
    Oh dear dad Can you see me now I am myself
    Like you somehow
  • Options
    OH MY GOD.
    What an awesome setlist.
    What an awesome night.

Thank you PJ ;D

Before the first encore a lot of people got up and left, same with 2nd encore .. I was like "WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!"
    This is, this is ... my ... last exit.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Looks like a fun set- thanks for relaying
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Not for you! Ah glad they pulled that one out, so jealous though.

....and its all over until next time. Damn it!
    "this is such a happening tail-pipe of a party"

Adelaide 98; Adelaide 03; Melbourne 03 #2; Brisbane 06 #2; Adelaide 06 #1 & #2; Perth 06; Adelaide 09; Melbourne 09; Gold Coast BDO 14; Adelaide BDO 14
    EV Aus 2011: Adelaide #1 & #2; Canberra
  • Options
    Hey guys. Just got back. Thanks to PJFan31 for passing on my relays. Apologies for late relays- as forshadowed, the Optus coverage was shite.

Was amazingly close for non 10C tix- 4 rows back on Mike's side- virtually uninterrupted view of everyone.

Ed was quite amused by the Schoolies concept.

Won't be sleeping tonight!
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011