Options

EV tour - Montreal night 2

FatalFatal Posts: 821
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Ok so here's the situation...i was originally thinking about going for both Montreal shows, but i have since discovered that i have a prior engagement on the Saturday (night 1) that i absolutely cannot get out of....so looks like it will "only" be night 2 for me, assuming i get tickets and assuming the show actually happens.

Does anyone think this show won't happen? I remember either Ed or PJ doing this with a few other shows earlier in the year and i believe both ended up happening. If i go for 10C tickets for only Montreal night 2, what are the odds that the show doesn't happen and i'm completely shut out?
Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Yes, PJ did this with Camden II, and Mansfield I and both happened. I'd say it's a big chance of happening. Only thing is that it's more than likely that you won't get a ticket. It's very hard as it's a very limited show and you have tons of people going for these tickets.

I do think that Montreal will probably be one of the easier shows to get tickets to though, so good luck.