Options

I was on my way to Mansfield....

given2fly78given2fly78 Posts: 404
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I was going from Syracuse to Boston to pick up my sister then to Mansfield to the show. I got all the way to Utica and had so many phone calls for work I had to turn around and go back. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm super bummed.

I did get to go to MSG I and II, but this was my only shot this tour with true 10Club tickets.

Unfortunately, with my work I have to suck it up and deal with it.

I couldn't even listen to any Pearl Jam that came up on my Ipod. Had to skip it.

Hope everyone has fun. Extra fun for me!!!!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    So sorry. You had tickets for the show that are just going to go to waste?

How much are you eating because of this?
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    given2fly78given2fly78 Posts: 404
    I'm sending my 2 sisters in my place, hopefully they will be able to scoop up my tickets. I would NEVER waste 10C tickets. The HORROR!

I'm sitting in my office, totally bummed. Not eating, but going to stop and get a little bottle of JD to keep me toasty tonight. At least a hangover will keep my mind occupied tomorrow when I'm miserable reading the setlist.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    I was going from Syracuse to Boston to pick up my sister then to Mansfield to the show. I got all the way to Utica and had so many phone calls for work I had to turn around and go back. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm super bummed.

I did get to go to MSG I and II, but this was my only shot this tour with true 10Club tickets.

I couldn't even listen to any Pearl Jam that came up on my Ipod. Had to skip it.

What is your job?
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    If your not saving lives, leave the phone off.
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    cuyler41 wrote:
    If your not saving lives, leave the phone off.

Correct!
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    release30 wrote:
    Correct!

We've lost freedom in this technology era
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229

I'm super bummed.

Hey, are you a fan of The Black Crowes by chance?? I ask because your location says "Halfway To Everywhere" which is a TBC song...I just thought there might be a corrilation there and was curious since TBC is probably just as high on my list of favoritie bands as PJ.

Peace,

RM
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    pouch15 wrote:
    We've lost freedom in this technology era

You're right. If it wasn't for technology the original poster would be at Pearl Jam right now.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    Hey, are you a fan of The Black Crowes by chance?? I ask because your location says "Halfway To Everywhere" which is a TBC song...I just thought there might be a corrilation there and was curious since TBC is probably just as high on my list of favoritie bands as PJ.

Peace,

RM
    great song. the black crowes rock.