Options

You Muther Fuckers are crazy!

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Finally got my bootlegs, and they sound AWESOME!
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    I agree. I don't know what the big deal is.
  • Options
    The deal is....people like to bitch no matter what....we are land of the mistreated and oppressed

EDIT: Woohoo, 1,000th post and appropriately so because since I have been frequenting this board and posting here there has been a nonstop barrage of bellyaching and complaining about anything regarding this band you can imagine....it really makes me ill sometimes but I can't change anyone else anymore than they can change me.

So, here's to PJ for being the best band in the world and giving us the opportunity to listen to every show...fuck ups, terrible sound, shitty voices, missed licks and all. That to me is another reason why this band is what rock n roll is about....just not giving a fuck and rockin' out!

Cheers
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    thank you- i am crazy and a motherfucker

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • Options
    PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    The deal is....people like to bitch no matter what....we are land of the mistreated and oppressed

Oh yeah, I forgot...