Options

NY Daily News Review

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited June 2008 in The Porch
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    must be a tough life have to go to concerts or movies for a living. sorry bastards.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    must be a tough life have to go to concerts or movies for a living. sorry bastards.

Just remember that for every Pearl Jam concert you go to you also have to review 50 horrible American Idol tours, country music festivals and rap concerts.

I used to be a sportswriter, I thought it would be amazing to just go to games all the time and write about them. It was fun at first but after a while it felt like a job like anything else. You'll notice that the majority of newspaper sportswriters actually hate sports with a passion because they've been doing it for so long.
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.