Options

What PJ songs had Eddie NOT played solo that he could/should?

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
edited March 2008 in The Porch
We have already compiled a list of songs that Eddie has played solo in the past and could, therefore, reasonably play on his solo tour. (That thread is here: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=274317). We came up with 43 songs altogether, and that's not even counting the Into the Wild tracks.

So now I'd like to ask, what PJ songs exist that Eddie has NOT played solo, but that he could reasonably handle with just an acoustic guitar? And which would you must like to see?

I have two in mind:

1. Present Tense: A pretty simple reworking of parts of the song could make this a beautiful acoustic track. The song is slow and pensive, so in my mind this would be perfect for Eddie to perform solo. It's also pretty much at the top of my list of songs that I would like to see Eddie perform by himself at some point in my life.

2. Elderly Woman...: It's already pretty much acoustic, so why not do it solo? It would make a perfect sing-along at an intimate show, and everyone knows it. In fact, isn't there an acoustic guitar-only version of this on the Go single, or am I mistaken?
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    I'd like to hear Sad Lisa by Cat Stevens. I don't think it is too difficult on Guitar with a few chords? Perhaps Boom will show up on Piano.