Wristband for poster this tour?

digitmckeedigitmckee Posts: 139
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I can't recall seeing it posted or i missed the post. For the backspacer tour, are they giving out wristbands for posters? I missed out on the presale and want to pick up on the philly leg?

How can a presale for posters sell out and yet they will have posters at the venue? Knew i should have logged on immediatelly to buy :x
Too many shows to list:
From my first show in Hawaii when they opened for RHCP to upcoming 2016 MSG and Wrigley. Seen them in every continent except Africa and Antarctica.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    no wristbands for posters for the '09 tour, like the '08.
    the presale poster's were for the one's who bought 10club ticket's to the show. not sure how many they had saved, but round 2 was for one poster per 10club member. round 1, it was 2 posters per 10club member (2 pair 10club tickets).
  • Not sure about other venues, but in Seattle and Portland they were selling poster tubes so you can at least keep it better protected during the show.
  • OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    anakin_pdx wrote:
    Not sure about other venues, but in Seattle and Portland they were selling poster tubes so you can at least keep it better protected during the show.

Same at SLC :P
  • yeah and at Seattle, Chicago, Toronto, there was not a lack of posters. I am sure you will get one if you get in early.
  • grizahamgrizaham Nashville, TN Posts: 338
    There was a round two? 10C becoming secretive.. I like it. ;)
    Seen PJ 21 times live from 1994-2019

• lurkinlurkin Posts: 77
    Interesting observation in LA and SD.

Posters available before, during and after the shows. The shark from la nite 3 was still avail and finally sold out on nite 4.

Curious if this is just the economy, or because the artists for these shows were neither Ames nor Klausen, or did they make a boatload of posters this time around.

And yes, poster tubes were avail for a couple bucks, with the $ going to an enviro charity Stone's involved with (or so I was told).

The sports oriented T-shirts specific to the date of the show seemed to be the big items in demand...and f those who hogged way more than their fair share on the larger sizes. Finally after 2 nites, they put in a 2 per limit in la. But, still, the early birds at the booths were shut out. Something shady going on there, purty sure.